William Shatner Goes To Space!!!!

Padme

23 minutes ago, lame ass security said:

Yeah, they jettisoned Roddenberry's ashes into space.😄Man, this is so awesome. I've been a trekkie, or trekker, since I was a kid. Very cool that he was able to do this.

Also James Doohan's. So actually, he's the third. But the first one to live and tell the story. And how beautifuly. Nevermind fucking Bezos interrupting him for a bottle of champagne, almost ruining Shatner's train of thought:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, PatrickS77 said:

Also James Doohan's. So actually, he's the third. But the first one to live and tell the story. And how beautifuly. Nevermind fucking Bezos interrupting him for a bottle of champagne, almost ruining Shatner's train of thought:

That's right, I thought they had sent Doohan's ashes also but wasn't sure.

• Like 1

Got to love Bill. The man is 90 years old and has done so many amazing things in his life time. Good for him.

Honestly, though, I wish all these rich people would put their money to help save our planet since it's going to shit. I don't think anyone should go to another planet to live until they help this planet. Why fuck up another planet? If there are any alien life forms out there, they won't allow earth people to mess another planet up.

There are so many things that need to be made better here. Our planet is literally dying and these rich guys don't seem to care about helping it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Oldest Goat said:

Shatner seems like a nice guy, loved him in Star Trek and Boston Legal. Other than being overweight he looks incredible for 90, good on him

He seems like a bit of a twat but I do have a soft spot for him. Like a grumpy old grandpa. :lol:  

• Haha 2

What a terrific use of resources!

The whole billionaire space tourism thing infuriates me.

Why spend billions on helping to solve problems on earth when we can spend billions to send rich old assholes into space for a short period of time!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, downzy said:

What a terrific use of resources!

The whole billionaire space tourism thing infuriates me.

Why spend billions on helping to solve problems on earth when we can spend billions to send rich old assholes into space for a short period of time!

Do you really get mad? Like, infuriated? 

Whose money is being spent here exactly? 

On 10/15/2021 at 1:41 PM, frozen_rose said:

Do you really get mad? Like, infuriated? 

Whose money is being spent here exactly? 

If instead of Shatner it would've been Axl. Nobody in this forum would care about money, age, weight or anything