Jump to content

Dune (2021)


Dazey

Recommended Posts

Anybody looking forward to this? Perfect copy leaked on the torrent sites earlier today and it looks pretty good. Think I'm going to resist temptation however and see it on a big screen next week.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Dazey said:

Anybody looking forward to this? Perfect copy leaked on the torrent sites earlier today and it looks pretty good. Think I'm going to resist temptation however and see it on a big screen next week.

saw it yesterday. I thought it was really well done. Not without its flaws, but very stylish and has its own vibe. Didn't disappoint. Also seems like one of those movies that are worth seeing on the big screen. Cool music too.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Rovim said:

saw it yesterday. I thought it was really well done. Not without its flaws, but very stylish and has its own vibe. Didn't disappoint. Also seems like one of those movies that are worth seeing on the big screen. Cool music too.

Good to know. I’m gonna have to go to the movies for this one as apparently the second part isn’t greenlit yet and will depend on the box office take of this movie. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I’ll likely wait until it’s on a streaming site (netflix, HBO, or Disney). I finally watched the original film almost a year ago and it was the weirdest fucking thing I’ve ever seen. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, downzy said:

I’ll likely wait until it’s on a streaming site (netflix, HBO, or Disney). I finally watched the original film almost a year ago and it was the weirdest fucking thing I’ve ever seen. 

It’s going to be streaming on HBO Max for free beginning this Thursday (same day it comes out in theaters).

Edited by rocknroll41
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

It’s going to be streaming on HBO Max for free beginning this Thursday (same day it comes out in theaters).

Thanks.

Unfortunately I live in Canada and our version of HBO Max doesn't get day-one theatrical releases.  It will likely be four or five months before Crave (our version of HBO Max) carries the film for us cheap streamers.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/18/2021 at 1:15 PM, Rovim said:

saw it yesterday. I thought it was really well done. Not without its flaws, but very stylish and has its own vibe. Didn't disappoint. Also seems like one of those movies that are worth seeing on the big screen. Cool music too.

How many hours is this movie?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Seen it in the cinema on the day it came out. Like Blade Runner 2049, you're really missing out if you chose to stream it or watch it on a tv.

It was made for the big screen. I'm glad they commissioned part 2 of the book. Filming is to take place next year, which is great given it wasn't a gurantee before this came out.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, AtariLegend said:

Seen it in the cinema on the day it came out. Like Blade Runner 2049, you're really missing out if you chose to stream it or watch it on a tv.

It was made for the big screen. I'm glad they commissioned part 2 of the book. Filming is to take place next year, which is great given it wasn't a gurantee before this came out.

Agreed. I had a perfect copy downloaded and didn’t watch it because I really wanted to see it on the big screen. Was totally worth the wait. Loved it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...