Video of GNR avoiding a crowd surge in 2016 gets removed off YouTube

On 11/10/2021 at 11:38 AM, estranged_85 said:

I remember Axl tell the crowd to take a step back in Stockholm 2006.. never been to a concert were the crowd were so hyped and loud, I helped a short lady over the fence cause she passed out.. Nowadays people just stand there with their phones lol. Guess the fans getting older.. 

I was 23 in 2006 and now I'm 38 lol

The GNR copy-write police is growing tiresome.

1 hour ago, Gibson87 said:

I was 9 in 2006 and I'm now about to turn 24. I swear I was just in High School the other day :lol:

Enjoy your youth, because time only speeds up. In the perceived time it took for you to get from high-school to twenty-four, another ten years will have passed, and you'll be going... wtf? I was young like, two seconds ago!

• Haha 1
  • ABSUЯD 1

On 11/10/2021 at 8:42 PM, Lio said:

Same in Paris 2017. Axl has stopped quite a few shows over the years to try to prevent people getting hurt. You always see him scanning the audience too to make sure people aren't getting into trouble.

On 11/11/2021 at 1:34 AM, opalho said:

It seems to be that he has to stop the show everytime they're in Argentina...

Nevertheless, he does a much better job at keeping the crowd safe, unlike somebody...

Yeah, I was at that Paris show and a also Buenos Aires 2014 where I think during Jungle Axl asked the crowd to take a step back to avoid people at the front getting hurt. That was a wild show, I think two or three times I almost fell to the floor and someone pulled me back up :P

Edited by Amir