New Festival Date - Rockville Daytona International Speedway- Saturday, May 21, 2022

2 hours ago, allwaystired said:

More live dates in the US?! Who ever would have thought it? 

Whatever next hey? 99 vocals being used? 

i hope for more dates as well as dates in canada and maybe other places in north america

99 vocals being used what are you talking about your crazy

Edited by kingcanyon

Just now, kingcanyon said:

i hope for more dates as well as dates in canada and maybe other places in north america

99 vocals being used what are you talking about your crazy

I think my post may have gone over your head.......

Don't worry about the dates though. You'll get them until either you or every member of the band dies. Even in the case of the latter I wouldn't completely rule out a tour of some description. 

2 hours ago, allwaystired said:

I think my post may have gone over your head.......

Don't worry about the dates though. You'll get them until either you or every member of the band dies. Even in the case of the latter I wouldn't completely rule out a tour of some description. 

yeah i just didn't think. but who knows what will happen next year no one knows except Pele of course. I'm also always tired on a sunday

Edited by kingcanyon
  • Haha 3

On 11/13/2021 at 12:40 PM, Gordon Comstock said:

GNR ain't Hard Skool enough for a festival like this.

It took 30 years but I think Axl has finally been one-upped in "fan interaction" after St. Louis!  

Seriously, WTF.  When the guy next to me caught Slash's sweat band after the show last month I realized I probably didn't want to catch it because it would be kind of gross.  I can't even fathom having Melissa piss on my head during WTTJ.

• Haha 1

was she asserting dominance or something? this is not showmanship or rock n' roll imo. It's just attention whoring, not very original. Not that there's anything wrong with golden showers if your bladder is full and the mood strikes you but this was very one sided. The guy didn't even get the chance to reciprocate. Selfish.

Edited by Rovim

5 hours ago, Rovim said:

was she asserting dominance or something? this is not showmanship or rock n' roll imo. It's just attention whoring, not very original. Not that there's anything wrong with golden showers if your bladder is full and the mood strikes you but this was very one sided. The guy didn't even get the chance to reciprocate. Selfish.

At the end it seemed, he enjoyed his shower ;)

8 minutes ago, thelostrose said:

At the end it seemed, he enjoyed his shower ;)

yeah good for him but it irks me that it looks like she did it just to get attention. If I was an audience member I would have preferred the music to do the talking or some kind of appealing stage presence but whatever. They both got something out of it I guess.

Edited by Rovim

2 hours ago, EvanG said:

I don't know if shitting on stage and then eating it and throwing it at the audience is technically breaking the law, but that guy sure was a piece of shit.

Bar is lifted once again... will not be searching for that footage. For me, whatever you want to do in your bedroom or shower fire right away! when you're on stage at a concert where there's likely a lot of different ages present, pissing on a guy isn't in any way acceptable. He was into it clearly, but that doesn't make it right! also, the motherfucker cupped it in his hand and threw it at the audience, I don't think the front row asked to be covered in her piss.

• Like 4

13 hours ago, EvanG said:

I don't know if shitting on stage and then eating it and throwing it at the audience is technically breaking the law, but that guy sure was a piece of shit.

They say you are what you eat…

22 hours ago, Rovim said:

Give her a break, she was just live streaming. Isn’t that what we all beg for here?

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Tom2112 said:

Bar is lifted once again... will not be searching for that footage. For me, whatever you want to do in your bedroom or shower fire right away! when you're on stage at a concert where there's likely a lot of different ages present, pissing on a guy isn't in any way acceptable. He was into it clearly, but that doesn't make it right! also, the motherfucker cupped it in his hand and threw it at the audience, I don't think the front row asked to be covered in her piss.

I agree, especially at a festival. But during a GG Allin show you knew what to expect, because he was notorious for his stage antics. I don't understand why anyone attended his shows, because there was a good chance you'd end up going home with faeces all over you or get beaten up by GG Allin himself, or both. That dude was completely out of his mind.

Edited by EvanG
  • Haha 2

48 minutes ago, Nicklord said:

I'm too lazy to find the full video but basically she was saying how she has to pee and that it is very annoying for a performer to feel that, then some time later she asked if somebody wants to get peed on, and that dude wanted that and there you go :D

Here you go.  Now the whole story is clear.  Still quite disgusting and I would think illegal.  If I whipped out my johnson in the pit and peed on somebody I'd likely be arrested even if they were a willing participant.