Losing a pet is like losing a family member. If you have a pet you treasure them and love them because they always give you unconditional love. 

Yeah, I agree if you don't like pets or don't have one or are just a horrible human being, stay off this board.

Have some respect for Axl's feelings.

• Like 2

We had to have our cat put down earlier this year, it still upsets me and the house feels very empty without her.

My condolences to Axl, losing a pet is very hard.  Especially if you love animals.

Shame on anybody who would make a joke.  Heartless.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Bitchisback said:

We had to have our cat put down earlier this year, it still upsets me and the house feels very empty without her.

My condolences to Axl, losing a pet is very hard.  Especially if you love animals.

Aw, you need to get a cat.  They can't be replaced but you can add to the family.

• Like 2

I remember Axl talking about his cat years back.  It must have been when he first got one.  He sounded a little unsure about cats.  Like maybe the cat was sizing him up and he wasn't really sure if he was making the cut.   He was a little intimidated.  Apparently he passed the evaluation and he's cat approved.  Or house broke from the cat's point of view.  :lol:

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Bitchisback said:

I have had to put down 3 cats and it never gets easier. I feel like I lose a part of my heart when I lose a cat. They bring such joy and love to anyone who owns a cat or any other pet. I think they make us better humans.

11 hours ago, cineater said:

I remember Axl talking about his cat years back.  It must have been when he first got one.  He sounded a little unsure about cats.  Like maybe the cat was sizing him up and he wasn't really sure if he was making the cut.   He was a little intimidated.  Apparently he passed the evaluation and he's cat approved.  Or house broke from the cat's point of view.  :lol:

Cats do have a keen sense of emotions. I love them for that. They are mostly independent creatures, but love you no matter what. And true all cats have different personalities. You have to get to know them and they get to know you. :) It's part of loving a cat.

• Like 4

On 11/25/2021 at 1:12 AM, cineater said:

Aw, you need to get a cat.  They can't be replaced but you can add to the family.

I am really but I don't think my girl is.  I need to find a way to get a few cats in front of her eyes though because it's a lot harder to resist them when they are in front of your eyes lol

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Bitchisback said:

I am really but I don't think my girl is.  I need to find a way to get a few cats in front of her eyes though because it's a lot harder to resist them when they are in front of your eyes lol

Make it fluffy, who can resist a little fluff ball?  :lol:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1