Axl Rose's t-shirts on the tour 2016-

2 hours ago, k12 said:

Dies he ever wear a shirt twice, what does he do with his shirts? 

Not sure about now but when I saw three shows in the fall of 2011 (I think) he wore the same shirts each night, he was also wearing big leather jackets that he changed every couple songs along with the shirt. Not sure how he didn’t sweat to death, not sure about now but back then it seemed like he had set wardrobe pieces that he’d change every few songs as it was the same shirt, jacket, hat each time he changed from my recollection 

9 hours ago, k12 said:

Dies he ever wear a shirt twice, what does he do with his shirts? 

It'd be funny if he just donated them to thrift shops. Someone check any thrift shops in Malibu for oversized black graphic tees. I wonder if he still has stuff from the 90's like the Manson shirts, biker shorts, or Axl Converse?

• Like 1

On 11/22/2021 at 3:49 PM, jonah said:

Not sure about now but when I saw three shows in the fall of 2011 (I think) he wore the same shirts each night, he was also wearing big leather jackets that he changed every couple songs along with the shirt. Not sure how he didn’t sweat to death, not sure about now but back then it seemed like he had set wardrobe pieces that he’d change every few songs as it was the same shirt, jacket, hat each time he changed from my recollection 

From the front few "rows" of the pit it is incredible (not sure if that's the right word) to see how much Slash and Axl sweat during the show.  Slash had a constant drip off of his elbow the shows I saw.  Axl had beads on his arms and forehead.

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, Gnrcane said:

From the front few "rows" of the pit it is incredible (not sure if that's the right word) to see how much Slash and Axl sweat during the show.  Slash had a constant drip off of his elbow the shows I saw.  Axl had beads on his arms and forehead.

I reckon that's what causes Axl to slip over

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

giphy.gif

Could be. I remember reading that Rod Stewart used to pour Coca Cola on the stage to improve traction.

Edit: He did this a few hours before the show so it would have time to dry and become sticky.

Edited by lame ass security
  • Like 1

On 11/23/2021 at 4:33 AM, mystery said:

It'd be funny if he just donated them to thrift shops. Someone check any thrift shops in Malibu for oversized black graphic tees. I wonder if he still has stuff from the 90's like the Manson shirts, biker shorts, or Axl Converse?

I know that he still has some Jackets from the 90s :)

3 hours ago, lenni19 said:

I know that he still has some Jackets from the 90s :)

Have any examples? Closest thing I can think of is Axl wearing a leather Union Jack jacket in 2017 as a throwback to their concert in 1991 though the 2 jackets are different.

In my search related to this I found that there's a few Hard Rock Hotel's that actually have clothes that he's worn from the 80's/90's on display.

238842b934c4d6b3fa1095f64b6cc968.jpg

las-vegas-nv-usa-oct-music-memories-behi

hard-rock-cafe.jpg

Edited by mystery
  • Thanks 1

On 11/23/2021 at 5:37 PM, janrichmond said:

giphy.gif

He’s not the brightest for wearing cowboy boots on stage, which have literally zero tread on the soles and are perfectly smooth. Might as well strap sticks of butter to his feet before each performance. 

2 hours ago, Gordon Comstock said:

He must have had a few of those jackets.

42cc93e22a190cb8cc7b61d699d801ed.jpg

Remake from Mike Amiri 

• Like 1