Hard Skool lyric video dropping tomorrow morning

38 minutes ago, Martin Riggs said:

Odd to make a deal about this now. Especially since Slash’s new single is being released tomorrow as well.

Maybe a passive aggressive move by somebody??

Seems like they go this way simultaneously. Single releases in October, now Slash's new single and the lyric video to Hard Skool. And finally, in February Slash's full album as well as GNR's EP

59 minutes ago, Martin Riggs said:

Odd to make a deal about this now. Especially since Slash’s new single is being released tomorrow as well.

Maybe a passive aggressive move by somebody??

This is likely promotion in preparation for the EP release in the new year. It appears to be limited though, and should have no impact on Slash's marketing (which will probably be much wider).

21 minutes ago, GNFNRUK said:

I know us GNR fans are starved but is anyone really excited for a lyric video?

I’m excited for anything new and at least some public promotion. Maybe new EP with new music and a new tour.

Looks like I’m in the minority.

It was funny I was watching GMFB this morning as I do every morning and every commercial break they faded out with a GNR song. I couldn’t figure out why.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rapidfire said:

Weird that they booked spots on NFL to promote a lyric video of a single released 2 mths ago. It might be building up to something I feel!

The pessimist in me is thinking they are doing it to keep the single in the public eye because the "new release" excitement has died down and want to milk it for as long as possible cause they aren't gonna release anything else lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WhazUp said:

The pessimist in me is thinking they are doing it to keep the single in the public eye because the "new release" excitement has died down and want to milk it for as long as possible cause they aren't gonna release anything else lol

The next GNR releases we will get until 2023:

Hard Skool (Lyric video)

Hard Skool (Official Music Video) - Footage from tour

Hard Skool (Live) -  Live Era style secret vocal overdubs

Hard Skool (R3mix by Melissa)

Edited by StrangerInThisTown
  • Haha 4

I seriously cannot believe the next Guns release is going to be an "EP" with their 2 newest already released songs plus 2 live NITL songs .... It's so utterly depressing I can't find a singe positive thing about it .... Everything this band does, even when it finally involves "new" music is just always so awful ....

• Like 1