Hard Skool lyric video dropping tomorrow morning

The music video repeats photos. They really couldn’t find enough tour photos and video to fill 3 minutes? lol

I wish this is what dropped when they debuted the song. It isn’t like it’s some max effort video. I like that it makes them seem like a real band and it features the other players too beyond the big three. 

• Haha 4

Just now, Coma16 said:

Regarding the Slash release, I really don't think it matters or will steal any of his thunder.

Yeah I agree, still odd. Hard Skool was released 2 months ago they could have dropped the lyric video next friday for example and wouldnt change anything. Maybe the 3 hour meeting wasnt enough to plan it. 

Hard Skool great song, but a lyric video? just a bunch of pics of them live with cool backgrounds (nice job for the editor).

These guys made Estranged, November Rain, Dont´t Cry among others.

Really i´m pissed off, we, the fans deserve a little bit more, just a little bit off effort.

Announcing this like something great, and then get a lyric video is a joke.

At least Slash never stopped working and gives as music form time to time, good or bad, but music in the end

3 minutes ago, almozny said:

Hard Skool great song, but a lyric video? just a bunch of pics of them live with cool backgrounds (nice job for the editor).

These guys made Estranged, November Rain, Dont´t Cry among others.

Really i´m pissed off, we, the fans deserve a little bit more, just a little bit off effort.

Announcing this like something great, and then get a lyric video is a joke.

At least Slash never stopped working and gives as music form time to time, good or bad, but music in the end

Rose seems to be over making over the top videos. No one watches MTV anymore anyway...

• Like 1

It's okay. The Shadow LV was slightly better I think. I get why bands like GNR wouldn't bother with full production music videos anymore, they cost a lot to make and don't recoup the cost. Bizarre timing though, it should have been ready to go when the song debuted.

26 minutes ago, Sweersa said:

Velvet Revolver had some cool, real music videos. 

2006 Axl would have looked pretty cool in a real music video.

Agree. It's a shame there's nothing like that from 2006 era.

• Like 2