the kids of Guns N Roses Members

It's possible. Do you mean famous musicians or just famous in general? For example Liv Tyler became a famous actress.

Some of them could become known for whatever career they head into but the chance of them being rockstars on the same level is slim because they don't really make em like that any more!

Just now, alfierose said:

It's possible. Do you mean famous musicians or just famous in general? For example Liv Tyler became a famous actress.

Some of them could become known for whatever career they head into but the chance of them being rockstars on the same level is slim because they don't really make em like that any more!

yeah mostly i just thought it would be intresting to hear what other people have to say. it could be that they become famous for anything

2 minutes ago, kingcanyon said:

yeah mostly i just thought it would be intresting to hear what other people have to say. it could be that they become famous for anything

:facepalm:

I gently say who gives a shit? 

We like the work their dads did. Look they could be liv Tyler's, Wolf Van Halens.... But the odds of them being that good are low. I think growing up around it like they did can either work in s way where they really get it and the hard needed... Or they see the rich lifestyle and just expect things that fall in place, probably becoming celebrity djs "son of GNR legend, live DJ set tonight!!"

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Tom2112 said:

:facepalm:

I gently say who gives a shit? 

We like the work their dads did. Look they could be liv Tyler's, Wolf Van Halens.... But the odds of them being that good are low. I think growing up around it like they did can either work in s way where they really get it and the hard needed... Or they see the rich lifestyle and just expect things that fall in place, probably becoming celebrity djs "son of GNR legend, live DJ set tonight!!"

it's me i can ask dumb questions sometimes the thread can be locked if it is stupid

6 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

Yeah he hasn't played anything publicly yet so I don't know. London plays a bit of guitar too but he didn't want to always be compared to his father.

i just thought dosen't grace mckagan play or is that just me thinking of someone else

33 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

Yeah he hasn't played anything publicly yet so I don't know. London plays a bit of guitar too but he didn't want to always be compared to his father.

In fairness that’s a wise move on his part to play drums instead of guitar because it wouldn’t be fair on him because while he may be very very talented as you say he’d be always compared to his dad which isn’t a fair contest.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, MaskingApathy said:

The only kid of GnR members who has any musical talent is London Hudson. I think eventually he'll become a big name drummer.

Disagree. Grace McKagan is amazingly talented, so is Frankie Clarke. Adler, Stradlin and Rose have no kids that we're aware of.

• Confused 1

On 12/6/2021 at 6:13 PM, kingcanyon said:

Random Question for people on this fourm.

will the kids of GNR members ever become famous like their fathers just intrested to know thats all

I tried to consult my crystal ball, but it doesn't give a fuck either. 

• Haha 2

On 12/6/2021 at 12:46 PM, kingcanyon said:

it's me i can ask dumb questions sometimes the thread can be locked if it is stupid

Dude - go easy on yourself!  You asked a question because you were genuinely curious about something, and wanted others opinions.  Just because a couple of douchebags wrote snarky remarks doesn't mean its a stupid question or the thread should be locked!  Theres a thread here about Axl's cat, for fucks sake.  

I've heard a little of London's stuff and thought it sounded pretty good.  And I don't think the PInk Slips are terrible.  I'll have to look up Gilbys kid - dont know anything about him, and actually wouldn't even known he existed if it wasn't for your question, so thanks for asking!

• Thanks 2