Guns playing Mexico in 2022

Are you assuming it’s the same set list because of the “we’re FN back”? Well, we all know by now GNR don’t do anything that makes sense.

The recent US leg gave us “Hard Skool” and “Absurd.” If by the fall we don’t have a new album, it’s never going to materialize. 

Edited by GnR Chris

18 minutes ago, GnR Chris said:

Are you assuming it’s the same set list because of the “we’re FN back”? Well, we all know by now GNR don’t do anything that makes sense.

The recent US leg gave us “Hard Skool” and “Absurd.” If by the fall we don’t have a new album, it’s never going to materialize. 

Why not? Why is the fall the deadline for a release?

10 minutes ago, Rovim said:

Why not? Why is the fall the deadline for a release?

Not necessarily a deadline,  because like I said, they seem to do shit that makes no sense (like releasing a lyric video to a two-months old song the same day Slash drops a new single with Conspirators). Or releasing two studio tracks in as many months with zero follow-up promotion.

It’s just ridiculous if after six and a half years of this reunion there’s no studio record. Even at this point, it’s like, WTF are you waiting for? Why did it even take so long for a reworked “Silkworms” and “Jackie Chan” to emerge?

At least they’re slowly, painstakingly going in the direction of changing up the set and surprising us with some new stuff. I’m personally looking forward to when they get back out on tour. This latest US leg was the most fun to follow since probably 2016.

Anybody else getting suspicions of a South / Central American Tour? I mean, with Rock In Rio and the Mexican dates standing only, I would think that they might add some performances in the region, particulary since they cancelled the March / November 2020 shows. 

9 hours ago, opalho said:

Anybody else getting suspicions of a South / Central American Tour? I mean, with Rock In Rio and the Mexican dates standing only, I would think that they might add some performances in the region, particulary since they cancelled the March / November 2020 shows. 

i can see this. september-Early November maybe. and if we are lucky rock in rio won't be the first show of this leg

5 hours ago, ©GnrPersia said:

Oh nice, They gonna tour the hell out of 2022 and 2023 with the same shitlist.

No thanks.

If I'm being honest, I think the "shitlist" is getting more and more better. Who knows what the 2022 shows will bring us?