predictions for 2022

16 hours ago, kingcanyon said:

Tour & some new songs i think for next year. if i'm being real though will get fuck all just a tour and as for this fourm fernando will return for a bit then have a 3 hour meeting @Pele and @CubanSkies Dummy will meet a new 'Insider' because it just would happen

what does everyone else think

Regardless of what happens, I expect complaints, complaints, complaints. 

• Haha 4

It's annoying that the Hard Skool 7" doesn't ship until June because that pretty much rules out any new music until after then, probably July/August at the earliest. Then by Autumn they should be well into the UYI boxset campaign as I imagine that will ship shortly before Christmas.

So realistically if we get new material in 2022 (UYI era aside) it will have to be between June and October. Hopefully 1 or 2 new songs will drop in time for the European tour.

Edited by jackparker123

I think the plan is they have two releases, the E.P., which is as exciting as a new Rolling Stones or Kiss Best of at the point of release.

And then the UYI boxset with Ain't going down as the single.

That's it, and more touring of course.

If they release another single/EP it's gonna be Perhaps or Atlas with old vocals.

Edited by El Guapo

9 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

Regardless of what happens, I expect complaints, complaints, complaints. 

You're picking an odd hill to die on.

Preemptively blaming the fans for rightfully complaining when they'll no doubt be fed deliberately vague pieces of info about something new coming out - then they are hit with the same garbage as last time, a re-recorded Atlas with original vocals.

And if that happens, you'll moan at fans for complaining and still defend this guy and tell people "you're wrong, he really does have all these songs, you'll see!"

At this point, I’ve been a fan since 1988 when I first discovered them, I’m just happy to listen to bootlegs from shows from 1986-1993 with a few 2002-2010 shows sprinkled in. Axl and the band were so good then I just listen to bootlegs and that satisfies me at this point. I’ve given up hope on a new album and hope the UYI box set is good

10 hours ago, Bitchisback said:

A lot of negitivity and complaining

From fans, due to no new album.

6 hours ago, rumandraisin said:

2022 will be the same setlist, maybe with a new cover. Maybe Atlas released but unlikely. Pele will continue to post the same thing. Rinse and repeat in to 2023.

Oh and lots of black and white pics on insta titled black n fn white. 

All it would take is one new song!

The sad thing, deep down, you know there won't be one.