Holy Grail

4 hours ago, Tom2112 said:

I might be mixing it up a bit, it was a long time ago but I remember either the woman or the promoter having a few bottles thrown in their general direction. Neither were directly hit though.

As for Axl, he was 100% hit with a plastic cup/bottle, if it was glass Axl 1000% would not have returned to the stage. As for the rest of the story, I got all that through meeting Richard after a Thin Lizzy gig. Dj was in PR mode defending Axl but he was talking shite. I was front row, right under Axl and saw both strikes. 

As for the the 3 staff, they are hit and miss! I got in to see Rush with a back pack on in 2011, nobody asked to look at it, I could have brought anything inside which is a scary thought. I also used the staff only elevators to go up and down the floors when I had seating tickets, one time a staff member got in beside and honestly couldn't have cared less🤣 I wouldn't say it's the tightest ship, the staff are all on zero hour contracts and basically there to make money during college, so fucks given would be about 0🤣 The bouncers are a bit more on the ball though.

2 people are contradicting what you said. Nobody threw anything at the promoter or the lady who came out to explain they were trying to get Axl back onstage. I’ll say it once more. 

What you are saying NEVER HAPPENED. 

What was thrown at Axl was plastic bottles of Heineken, I can’t speak to contents of those plastic bottles, it could have been piss, but I’m pretty sure they were half empty bottles. They don’t sell glass at this venue, and there’s no bottle caps allowed either. 

None of the bottles hit Axl. They hit the stage around him. They shouldn’t have been thrown, but none hit him. 
I was in the second row that night, stone cold sober. 

1 hour ago, Powderfinger said:

2 people are contradicting what you said. Nobody threw anything at the promoter or the lady who came out to explain they were trying to get Axl back onstage. I’ll say it once more. 

What you are saying NEVER HAPPENED. 

What was thrown at Axl was plastic bottles of Heineken, I can’t speak to contents of those plastic bottles, it could have been piss, but I’m pretty sure they were half empty bottles. They don’t sell glass at this venue, and there’s no bottle caps allowed either. 

None of the bottles hit Axl. They hit the stage around him. They shouldn’t have been thrown, but none hit him. 
I was in the second row that night, stone cold sober. 

Dipshit I was there🤣🤣 front row. In the video you can clearly see a bottle roll by the promoters feet. 

As for Axl edit... I was wrong on that. He wasn't directly hit, just a bit of water spray, I admit I was wrong on that... It was a long time ago, hence I said "I might be mixed up"😂

Anyway I'm not sure why you're being such a tool about this. I didn't call anyone a liar I just gave my version of events. And you can go back and watch the video of Dermot talking and see the bottle roll by his feet. That is fact and clearly seen in the video. I also saw the bottles flying above my head.

Edited by Tom2112

8 hours ago, ManetsBR said:

Man, it's so good to stop by and see the fanfics are strong as ever. By the way, does anyone knows what happened to Guns N' Fn' Roses Dot Com? 

I’d rather wonder about chinesedemocracy.com and the guy BP. Also Newgnr and Sladdi etc. 
Sorry, it’s 4 am here and I’m kinda fuckin’ like drunk or whatever and should be sleeping and am not so huh, well fuck me running... 

• 6 months later...
On 1/13/2022 at 3:15 PM, CubanSkies Dummy said:

And second, is the first Hammersmith gig from 2006 (when they played almost the half of "Chinese Democracy") but in pristine audio and 4k footage.

"Over the four nights [at the Hammerstein Ballroom], audiences were also treated to nearly half of the band's upcoming new album, Chinese Democracy, with live performances of 'Chinese Democracy,' 'Better,' 'There was a Time,' 'Madagascar,' 'IRS' and 'The Blues.'" (GNR, press release, 05/22/06)

4 k 06 proshot GOD DAMN

On 1/28/2022 at 7:18 PM, CubanSkies Dummy said:

What's so special about it?!?

Why this is everyone's wish??

Holy grail of the DVD collectors which I was (back to back with surfaced pro shot of HOB 2001). I remember watching it live on MTV back in the day. Bootlegs on dvd's starter around that time and all that stuff, buying, selling, blanks+postage. Good old times. Rehearsals was something unique, cuz of Axl's new band, cuz it was a pro shot, cuz of shots behing the stage. Rare thing back then to see Axl in that kind of situation.

Edited by Tomek1985

10 hours ago, gavgnr said:

For me, whatever was ready for release in 2010.

There's a pretty good chance that the "rejected 2010 album" was actually just a CD re-release with a bonus disc of remixes and maybe a couple bonus tracks like Absurd and OMG... we know Axl wanted to re-release CD around that time with the "correct" artwork, I think the Grenade artwork says ©️ 2009 on it.

1 hour ago, Gordon Comstock said:

There's a pretty good chance that the "rejected 2010 album" was actually just a CD re-release with a bonus disc of remixes and maybe a couple bonus tracks like Absurd and OMG... we know Axl wanted to re-release CD around that time with the "correct" artwork, I think the Grenade artwork says ©️ 2009 on it.

pretty sure it was the second half of Chinese, the unreleased tunes that were finished cause Axl said that was completed so it makes sense to me, but could be wrong.