Jason Momoa and Lisa Bonet split

dontdamnmeuyi2015

Okay, I read the reason for their split and it seems to me like they're quoting some new age bullshit about the world changing and yadda yadda yadda.

Just say you don't want to be married to this person anymore, but we will love and care for our kids.

We've grown apart is probably the reason. Momoa has been fliming back to back movies for two years now, so weren't they apart then? lol it just seems like they have changed and maybe partly because of the world's problems, but just don't go into this whole two page explanation. It's no one's business but I guess since you're famous you need to fess up.

This couple have been together for over 15 years, but only married a few years ago and have two kids 14 and 13. Well, better late than never.

Jason is 42 and she's 54. He said he loved her seeing her on the Cosby show. Maybe the reality of Lisa wasn't the kid on tv. Whatever the reason, just say we're divorcing even though our love will go on. lol Okay.

You know it's only  a matter of time they will find someone new because Hollywood people don't seem to mourn the loss of a marriage in enough time. They go on to someone else. Whatever. Do what's right for you, but going on and on about how you love each other and respect each other just seems lame to me.

good luck to both Jason and Lisa. Hopefully, their kids will be okay too.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Gracii Guns said:

A 15 year relationship is a lifetime in Hollywood. It's a shame it didn't work out though. 

Lisa has a habit of getting men who are absolute beauties though, so it will be interesting to see who she pulls next. 

The cynic in me says that he's just recently become a big deal and wants to make the most of it.

5 hours ago, Gracii Guns said:

A 15 year relationship is a lifetime in Hollywood. It's a shame it didn't work out though. 

Lisa has a habit of getting men who are absolute beauties though, so it will be interesting to see who she pulls next. 

Heard a rumor she might go back to Lenny. Oh well, it's true 15 years is a lifetime in Hollywood. 

I read Jason will be getting a star on the Walk of Fame. I also read that it costs $50,000 a year to keep the star up. lol I wondered what the stars who have died do? does a family member pay the price.

Anyway, I read in the Dallas paper today, can you believe it, one quote Jason said was "setting her free". What the hell does that mean? Was she not free when she was married to him and had two kids. I felt that was a odd thing to say.

Anyway, hope they find love again. Sure they will. Women must be lining up for Jason. lol

5 hours ago, Dazey said:

The cynic in me says that he's just recently become a big deal and wants to make the most of it.

and also since Jason has been working non stop for over two years and that time probably were apart, why wait until you are back together to say we want a divorce. Whatever only the two people in a marriage know what's what.

Maybe the time together during covid and then time apart made them realize they are better apart.

I wonder who gets the house? Jason paid over $3 million for it. 

And if there's no pre-nup, Lisa will get half of what he's worth, but I don't think Jason would even care about that.

Just hope that they do find happiness. Everyone deserves to be with someone who makes them a little happy and loves them no matter what.

22 hours ago, PatrickS77 said:

Doubt that. It seems him and Lenny are good friends.

Yeah, they are, but who knows?

Anyway, hope they both find what they are looking for in life. Marriage is hard enough and being famous makes it harder sometimes.

Anyway, they showed a picture of Jason without his wedding band, but I've seen him in interviews wearing many different rings on his left hand, so I don't think that's a big deal.

I hope the kids will be okay. Divorce is hard a kids, but my ex and I do all we can for our daughter, so working together for the good of the kids can be done.

On the topic of celebrity divorces in general, it's kind of odd that despite having the greatest access to therapists, being able to live in huge houses so they have their own space, and not being dependent on one spouse's career, their marriages are so short-lived. 

Kim K has just been divorced for the third time, I don't think she's even 40 yet. She can't be a happy person, despite appearances*.

*I have a bit of respect for the Kardashians. They seem to be a very smart family, and Kim's campaigning for penal reform is commendable. I don't consider myself a fan, I'm just clarifying that I'm not trying to speculate about her out of a general distaste for her. 

I thought the same thing since Jason and Lisa said they still love each other. If this were true, there are counselors and therapists that might be able to help them at least try.

I just think the time they spent locked up during covid and then Jason working non stop for over a year, made them realize it's not for them anymore. Shame when have kids.

As far as Kim, yeah, honestly, I am divorced and we did try, but we were't happy with each other, so we ended it.

If I were a celebrity I would just date and have a good time with other people but I don't think I wouldn't marry them. Too much paper work and then the hate comes in, so just have a good time because you know most of the time relationships don't last for one reason or another.

I'm curious to see who they will be dating next. Just hope Jason doesn't find some bimbo and marry her. just have fun and maybe you'll find someone who is the one for you, but who knows? When you are rich and famous how would you know it's you and not your fame and money?

Good luck.

1 minute ago, PatrickS77 said:

I doubt that Lenny is the two faced kind.

I bet Lenny and Jason still remain friends. Maybe now the dirt might come on on Lisa. lol

Whatever! Like I said marriages are hard and divorce sucks especially when you have kids. It's best to go through it and take your time before you move on, but it seems famous people just go on to the next person and honestly, that's not going to help make you feel better.

You have to treat a breakup like a death and grieve until you feel better again.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/18/2022 at 2:13 PM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I don't see how any woman could be bored with Jason Momoa? lol

But like I said only the two people in the marriage know what happened and I guess it's not fixable and then it's time to move on.

I must be in the tiny minority because I have never thought Jason was attractive  :huh:

10 hours ago, ShadowOfTheWave said:

Momoa supports domestic abuser Amber Heard.

Yeah, that sucks because she was a bitch and lied about Johnny Depp.

I honestly hope he doesn't go for her. lol

Maybe Jason isn't a judging person and fought for her to stay in the Aquaman movie.

Like I said only the two people in a marriage know what's gone wrong. Some people change and realize they don't want the same things and move on. 

• 4 weeks later...