Peacemaker

Dazey

Have it on my dvr and heard it was good. I have to see the other shows at my friends house since she has disney +. I really hate that shows are doing the one episode on a channel I have and then moving to another I don't have. lol

I re-watched The Suicide Squad and that movie rocks! Some parts are so damn funny and then it goes dark.  Want to see how Peacemaker is in his own show because i liked him in the beginning of SS but then not by the end.

Loved the Shark!

Great show.  Didn't go in with high expectations but loving it so far.

Pretty amazing they discuss and play Hanoi Rocks.

Nice GNR reference in the fifth episode.  I think Peacemaker says GNR made the greatest albums of all time.  It kind of feels like the show needs some GNR in the soundtrack.  Maybe in a future episode.  But also maybe they couldn't afford the rights or GNR wasn't interested.  I'm betting on the latter since the woman sang the words "Guns N' Roses" rather than an actual GNR song.  

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, downzy said:

Great show.  Didn't go in with high expectations but loving it so far.

Pretty amazing they discuss and play Hanoi Rocks.

Nice GNR reference in the fifth episode.  I think Peacemaker says GNR made the greatest albums of all time.  It kind of feels like the show needs some GNR in the soundtrack.  Maybe in a future episode.  But also maybe they couldn't afford the rights or GNR wasn't interested.  I'm betting on the latter since the woman sang the words "Guns N' Roses" rather than an actual GNR song.  

Awesome about GNR's album. I will have to watch it tomorrow night. At the end of one of the episodes, forgot which one, Steel Panther sang too.

This show is so damn funny and even though I hated Peacemaker for killing that guy, forgot his name too, he's making up for it.

1 hour ago, Rovim said:

Saw Robert on an interview on "The Talk" show and he said that they told him his character had to be totally horrible to have a son like Peacemaker. I think his character is pretty horrible, but it fits the show. Can't wait to see his super non hero character in the next episode.

18 hours ago, downzy said:

Great season finale. Loved the chirping between Peacemaker and some of the members of the Justice League. Makes me wish they’d just turn the entire franchise over to James Gunn.  An r-rated Justice League would be great. 

I agree with you about an R rated Justice League. 

Going to my friend's house tonight to see the season finale. So glad it's got a second season too.

Can't wait to see Aquaman and the Flash with Peacemaker. He's been saying nasty things about Aquaman all season, so let's see how this ends? lol

Awesome finale. Can't wait for season 2.

Loved seeing Aquaman and The Flash. Great one liners!

I really loved the character of Flagg in SS, but Peacemaker has redeemed himself. Love him now. Love that Eagle too. So glad everyone made it out alive.

I wish some other characters from SS would show up in Season 2? Never say never!

James Gunn is a freaking genius.