A formal petition to ban excessive list making on MYGNR

WhazUp

4 minutes ago, MattyIce3924 said:

The irony of this being a list

I wanted to try and make it just as an elaborate of a list as the ones on all the threads but was too lazy lol

7 minutes ago, Coma16 said:

Or just ignore the 2 posters who do this...

I am just looking out for the eyesight of all the good people on this forum :slash:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

I have both users on ignore. That was working fine until this latest one showed up and started bumping ancient threads with lists. 

It's a fact that there's little to nothing to actually discuss in GN'R world but the reason I, and many others stick around here is for the community. 

It's a pain in the ass to see one, let alone many threads bumped and think "oh, maybe someone had something to continue to the discussion" only to click, we it it and thimk "nope, just bumped again by the same list maker" 

Yeah, I think the combo of that and even if we put the user in question on ignore, the fact that everyone replies to it and every single thread currently is about the list person, makes it so the "just put that one person on ignore" thing doesn't quite do that trick 100 percent

• Like 2

To toss in my two cents: I’m on the fence about it. On the one hand, it’s heavily retarded, no doubts. On the other one, Guns apparently have one of the "let’s do absolutely fuck all" periods, at least regarding public activity, so I guess there’s a concern there’d otherwise be very low traffic on the forum. Maybe a good compromise would suffice: let them keep their theories + lists in one thread each (even in the D&N section, why not). As long as they don’t derail any other thread with it and keep it there, all’s fine with me. 
It’s definitely some bad obsession, man. Maybe even...
8. Back off Bitch (Axl Malibu garden demo 1998, vox by Beta, no guitars, one bongo)

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, axlsalinger said:

It is my hope that Axl will visit the forum one day and after reading all of these lists, gets so pissed off that he goes into the studio the very next day and records vocals for Oklahoma just to fuck with these guys. 

#TeamLists

I’d prefer it if he appeared suddenly and went off on a tirade like he did with Madison back then. You know, like "that’s right, you know jack shit" etc. That would be fun, and at least we’d possibly learn something new! 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, axlsalinger said:

It is my hope that Axl will visit the forum one day and after reading all of these lists, gets so pissed off that he goes into the studio the very next day and records vocals for Oklahoma just to fuck with these guys. 

#TeamLists

Plot twist: Axl is posting the lists

• Haha 3