Steven Adler 57 today (Jan 22nd)

12 minutes ago, We love Axl Rose said:

Set time for My Michelle performance with Adler

Wow that mix sounded way better than I rememeber it. I remember watching this release and being very let down because teh drums were obnoxiously loud..  Would like to see someone cut this song out and upload it.. 

Happy birthday "Steven Indica Bud Adler"..  6 years later and it is still apparent this reunion would have been much beeter with you behind the kit.

In the most recent clips I've seen of him playing live he looks like he's on a heavy dose of anti-depressants. His mannerisms and facial expressions aren't nearly as vibrant as they were compared to only a few years ago. I'm sure part of it is just getting older but at the same time I've also been taking mental health medications for many years so I can spot it from a mile away. In the video below he has that very dulled out look on his face. I hope he's doing ok but knowing his history he's probably taking being left out of GNR pretty hard. 

Happy birthday! I still have great memories of seeing Adler's Appetite and meeting Steven after the show. He was so gracious and humble. Just a good, down to earth guy who seemed to enjoy meeting our group almost as much as we enjoyed meeting him. 

• Like 1

On 1/22/2022 at 4:50 PM, LikeADog93 said:

In the most recent clips I've seen of him playing live he looks like he's on a heavy dose of anti-depressants. His mannerisms and facial expressions aren't nearly as vibrant as they were compared to only a few years ago. I'm sure part of it is just getting older but at the same time I've also been taking mental health medications for many years so I can spot it from a mile away. In the video below he has that very dulled out look on his face. I hope he's doing ok but knowing his history he's probably taking being left out of GNR pretty hard. 

You’re probably right. He’s been unusually quiet lately. Poor guy😕Better that than back on smack tho