GN'R Lies Vinyl - my new YouTube video

1 hour ago, Atlas19 said:
Good watch, thanks. I think you're absolutely right, I don't think the Lies vinyl will be reissued again. Even when the cd version sells out in stores, it may not be reissued either.

Thanks for watching. Yeah, I really don't think the original version will ever be reissued in tact, CD included. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Coma16 said:

Great video, good to hear that the box set version sounds so good. Will you do one on the Sound City LPs?

Thanks for watching. Yeah, I can do one of those records too. I really try to mix up it on the channel and cover as much variety as I can. But I do have the Sound City LPs on my list to cover eventually. Soon is the word 

Edited by RussTCB
  • Like 1

Hey y'all, one quick favor to ask: if anyone who's watched the video could hit the like button, I'd appreciate it. The likes and comments on videos go a VERY long way to help channels grow. Thank you to anyone who takes a second to go back and drop a like :)

• Like 2

Good video.  I seem to recall Fernando or someone affiliated with the band expressly saying, at the time of the AFD reissue, that OIAM “had no place” in the AFD reissue or something to that effect.  This wasn’t a straight assertion that they aren’t ever going to reissue Lies but implicitly it seems that this is their current view.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, surforia said:

Good video.  I seem to recall Fernando or someone affiliated with the band expressly saying, at the time of the AFD reissue, that OIAM “had no place” in the AFD reissue or something to that effect.  This wasn’t a straight assertion that they aren’t ever going to reissue Lies but implicitly it seems that this is their current view.  

Yeah, Lies never being reissued is just my guess but I really don't think it'll happen. 

2 hours ago, surforia said:

It was Slash:

On the new Appetite for Destruction boxed set, you guys pretty conspicuously left off “One in a Million,” while including every other song on Lies. What can you say about that?

Slash: We collectively decided that it just didn’t have any place in that box set. It didn’t take long. There wasn’t a big roundtable thing over it.

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-features/slash-speaks-inside-the-guns-n-roses-reunion-and-his-new-album-710144/

I don't think there will be a separate reissue of Lies either. They consider it reissued along with AFD.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, 31illusions said:

Nice to see you promoting the album with one of the most homophobic and racist songs from a mainstream hard rock band in history.

Love the entire album btw. One side pseudo-live and the other mostly acoustic. Can't beat it.

I think you may have missed the point of the video. 

• Like 1