New Guns N'Roses song in Terminator 7???

• janrichmond changed the title to New Guns N'Roses song in Terminator 7???

Every time a new Terminator movie is coming, people are speculating if GNR could be involved. Apparently we're now doing it even when there's no new Terminator movie in sight. 😄

A more interesting topic would be, what real upcoming projects could possibly include new GNR music. For example GTA 6 is coming. GNR music has been in GTA games before and Axl has even been a voice actor for San Andreas. The game might be coming out in 2024-2025 and we know that GNR is releasing music in a very slow pace. So could Tommy "the nightmare" Smith make a return in GTA 6? Having new GNR music in GTA 6 would be one of the best ways to promote the album.

• GNFNR 1

On 1/29/2022 at 7:23 AM, AtlasShrugged said:

There are currently no plans for a new Terminator but director James Cameron is said to be keen.

What are your thoughts on a song from the new album being in the new Terminator film? What new song should it be? How many times will go see the film in the cinema?

I love GNR world. "Do you think a non-existent song from a non-existent album will be used in a non-existent movie?" is the clsoest thing to actual news we will see for the next six months. Now we believe even more!

• Haha 1

On 1/29/2022 at 11:41 AM, CubanSkies Dummy said:

?

I'm really serious for the first time. It's a thread about Terminator 7

So, what are you posting AGAIN about me?! This thread has nothing to do with me.

I don't want to post a screenshot about the PM's you're sending me EVERYDAY (I think it's against the rules to post PM's on public).

And I don't make any list since weeks ago. And I don't have nothing about your sexuality; it makes me so cringe that you're obsessed with A MAN you don't know (and sending PM's everyday). 

So, ok, perhaps, I'm a strange user. 

But child, you're freaker than anyone on here. Nobody is sending PM's... only you.

Everyday.

Get a life.

Could you make a list of the pm's ??

• 3 weeks later...

When T2 was released, there was a GnR song in 50% of Terminator movies, so the probability there would be one in the next one was pretty good. Now that 6, Terminator movies have been released, there's been a GnR song in only 16,7. The probability is getting pretty low. Now, if you consider that there won't be a 7th movie...

Edited by Chuzeville

• 2 weeks later...