Aerosmith EU tour cancelled

SAU3R

16 hours ago, PatrickS77 said:

But 60 shows in Europe overall. Still. Plenty of chances to see them. You can't be picky about which countries in Europe they play and have to take what you can get.

Apparantly Joey is sitting this one out though:

Aerosmith drummer Joey Kramer has "regrettably made the decision to sit out the band's concerts in 2022 so he can focus his full attention on his family during these uncertain times," according to a statement from the band. Kramer was estranged from Aerosmith in 2019 but returned in 2020.

While the statement notes that "he and the band look forward to his future performances with Aerosmith," John Douglas will be stationed behind the drum kit while Kramer "takes a temporary leave of absence." 

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/entertainment/music/2022/03/23/aerosmith-returns-las-vegas-residency-park-mgm-2022/7127140001/

Yes you're right I'm being too picky. Playing 4 out of 25 years is enough. Cancelling more shows than playing is great. I should have got that bus to Moscow.

I'm so happy right now. Sign me up for Vegas baby!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...