Question: Hard Skool EP - Live Tracks

They have to be from the reunion line up.. The only thing that was weird is that they announced it only a couple shows into the last tour..  The performances of You're Crazy definitely weren't good enough to release at that point.  Axl still sounded like he was in band rehearsals trying to remember how to sing the song..  

While both live tracks are more appealing to me than Hardschool and Absurd are, it's not enough for me to want it.. I already own superior versions of these songs. Will give them both a listen on youtube though.. Would be cool if they made a video to go with one of the live tracks too.. But they won't...

• Like 1

Just now, Sweersa said:

I do not. Sorry! My ears are not that keen.

It was late when I listened to them, I'll give them another listen tonight, or tomorrow after work. I was more focused on how Axl sounded. He sounded good for modern live Axl, as if I was listening to the band perform on a good night from the last tour.

What's the recording quality like? Some people are saying they sound like audience recordings, which isn't great.......

12 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

What's the recording quality like? Some people are saying they sound like audience recordings, which isn't great.......

I listened to them late, and from a laptop with not great speakers. They sounded fine, I'll listen to them again from a better stereo in the next few days and will report back to this thread. 

I'm curious about the live Absurd. I'll listen to that at my parent's house since they have a turntable. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, oneway23 said:

Having only watched Youtube clips since 2016 and not heard any soundboards of the reunion, I have to be fair.  I'm a mark for all things Izzy, but, Slash & the Nose sound fantastic together.  Great give & take.

Why does it sound so good?

No one Nose.

• Haha 3