Question: Hard Skool EP - Live Tracks

6 hours ago, Grayfox said:

Hopefully they put out the live tracks else where. I probably should have bought 2 copies. But I only bought one and don’t plan to open it. 

I may be stepping on thin ice here, but I believe that in such situation, now that you've actually paid for it, I wouldn't see anything wrong about downloading (i.e. pirating) the two tracks so that you can listen to it in your devices. I mean, you've legally paid the price, so...

Edited by jamillos
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, jamillos said:

I may be stepping on thin ice here, but I believe that in such situation, now that you've actually paid for it, I wouldn't see anything wrong about downloading (i.e. pirating) the two tracks so that you can listen to it in your devices. I mean, you've legally paid the price, so...

you think it's pirating if you were to rip songs off a cd you bought onto your own phone/player? 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jamillos said:

Yeah I agree. I’m partially surprised at the amount of things that don’t include digital vouchers for collectors. Like movies have almost completely adopted it. Not sure why music can’t. But oh well I guess. 

• Like 1

On 2/2/2022 at 8:32 PM, Tom-Ass said:

They have to be from the reunion line up.. The only thing that was weird is that they announced it only a couple shows into the last tour..  The performances of You're Crazy definitely weren't good enough to release at that point.  Axl still sounded like he was in band rehearsals trying to remember how to sing the song..  

While both live tracks are more appealing to me than Hardschool and Absurd are, it's not enough for me to want it.. I already own superior versions of these songs. Will give them both a listen on youtube though.. Would be cool if they made a video to go with one of the live tracks too.. But they won't...

His "You're Crazy" at the Hard Rock in Florida was unreal. I remember being blown away. Of course, Youtube always tells a different story but it wont affect my memory.

• Like 1

On 2/17/2022 at 6:15 PM, W. Axl Kev said:

His "You're Crazy" at the Hard Rock in Florida was unreal. I remember being blown away. Of course, Youtube always tells a different story but it wont affect my memory.

I wanted to be at those shows so bad.. I have been unable to real travel for quite awhile but due to some unfortunate events I am able to do so again.. Hopefully they play some small venues again. 

• Like 1

Can we assume that the NITL live album that Fernando talked about is now not happening and instead we're getting the best live material on these EPs?

They totally missed the boat with a live album / Blu Ray for NITL.

2020 would have been the year to do it while the band worked tirelessly on the new album :lol: