Build your own "Greatest Hits" album

4 minutes ago, opalho said:

I can stop making lists...

Just to make sure, none of my posts have been directed at you!  Just purely at CubanSkies and his antics lol.  You are totally fine dude

Just surprised his shtick has been tolerated by the powers that be for at long as it has

Edited by WhazUp
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, WhazUp said:

It wasn't specified GNR Greatest Hits, so here is my Greatest Hits for this forum in list form:

1.  People who don't make lists

2.  People who refrain from making lists

3.  People who realize making lists is not conversating

4.  People who think lists are dumb

5. People who are not obsessed with the year 1999. 
6. People who realize that repeating the same shit billion times over and over again in just slightly altered versions, lists or not, is fucked. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

To be fair, I have never understood the hatred of the Greatest Hits album. It wasn't perfect, and I know a lot of GN'R fans would have loved a more "Best Of" type collection (all the great songs, and maybe some bonus tracks), but for what it was supposed to be, it did the job perfectly: all the "essential" songs (to casual fans) on one disc; the majority being ones that actually charted and received (and continue to receive) significant radio airplay. I can speak from personal experience that the Greatest Hits album, along with all the Velvet Revolver hype, really began the process or re-introducing Guns N' Roses band to fans who fell off after an extended period of the band not being "cool", and perhaps more importantly, introduced them to a new generation of fans and really began the process of cementing the band as a "legacy" act on par with Aersomith or other similar classic rocks bands. 

• Like 3