Every GNR song ranked (Metalsucks)

Half of AFD is ranked top 10 but Nightrain is 28th... because what?...Because I know it lacks a certain weight? No I don't and no it doesn’t. 

Basically every song on TSI is better than SIDHY imo, but how you can rate anything on that record higher than Ain't It Fun is beyond my scope.

I don't like that list but I don’t like these lists at all tbh. 

And this other guy destroys the next thread with his bullshit.

• Like 1

I found this hilarious: he obviously ranked OIAM low because he objects to using those words. So, he had to choose between One In A Million and My World for the last spot. He had to weigh what is worse, racism or pure shitness, and he went with shitness lmao. You know a song is BAD when another song a guy thinks is racist gets ranked higher.

Edited by StrangerInThisTown
  • Haha 2

On 2/6/2022 at 6:05 PM, Pele said:

ITW is absolute garbage, and deserves it's place on this list.

Who remembers 1999-2002, when we were hearings stories of all these mythical songs that sounded like Led Zeppelin meets Queen with a bit of Nine Inch Nails etc....

Turns out, it was a collection of about 19 songs - that contained absolute turds such as If the World, Oh My God, Shacklers Revenge, Riad, Scraped, Silkworms, Catcher in the Rye, Atlas Shrugged, and absolute mediocrity such as IRS, Prostitute and Chinese Democracy, Perhaps, HardSkool etc.

The biggest waste of time, musicians and studios ever.

Wow, I hate your opinion so much 😂😂

Anyway, you're entitled to it!

20 hours ago, CubanSkies Dummy said:

No, no. Relax, mate.

I wasn't quoted you for that. I've quoted you because "Chinese Whispers" it's freakin' awesome and A4D needs to learn a lot for that. 

Only for that, take it easy. Someday you will be great too!

It’s something alright but awesome isn’t a word I’d use so loosely. 

On 2/8/2022 at 2:34 PM, StrangerInThisTown said:

I found this hilarious: he obviously ranked OIAM low because he objects to using those words. So, he had to choose between One In A Million and My World for the last spot. He had to weigh what is worse, racism or pure shitness, and he went with shitness lmao. You know a song is BAD when another song a guy thinks is racist gets ranked higher.

I like how racism is terrible to him, but treating women like shit is glorious! Ha, gold.

• Like 1

A good list for several reasons

1. it’s clear this guy is someone who is a fan of GNR just by some of the things he says, and not someone who was given a list of GNR songs and told to use the Homer Simpson system of picked greyhounds(she’s the fastest etc). 
2. Another person who likes the Don’t Cry (ALT lyrics) and also Yesterdays gets some love.

3. I will say putting estranged at No1 is a bold choice but again it’s nice to see this amazing song get some recognition.

• Like 2