Slash hosting a AMA on Reddit 11:15 AM PT today!

• Swedish changed the title to Slash hosting a AMA on Reddit 11:15 AM PT today!
14 minutes ago, youngswedishvinyl said:

Hoping he answers some questions about forthcoming GN'R singles today!

I'd imagine he'll avoid them and focus purely on what he's currently selling/promoting with The Conspirators, which I can understand, but hopefully he does answer a few GNR questions.

FYI - his last one was on r/Music with his SlashOfficial account. - 

Edited by Dean
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, Dean said:

I'd imagine he'll avoid them and focus purely on what he's currently selling/promoting with The Conspirators, which I can understand, but hopefully he does answer a few GNR questions.

FYI - his last one was on r/Music with his SlashOfficial account. - 

You are correct, I forgot he used that last time. Here is the link 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Ralphelmo said:

You people amaze me every single day here. He's starting his tour tomorrow and releases 5th solo album, yet he'll be answering GNR related questions xDDDDDDDDD

Well - to be fair it’s a ‘ask me anything’! And it’s only natural he will get questions about GNR. I’d think we will get a few snippets amongst the SMKC stuff.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, DTJ80 said:

Well - to be fair it’s a ‘ask me anything’! And it’s only natural he will get questions about GNR. I’d think we will get a few snippets amongst the SMKC stuff.

He didn't mean you can't ASK that question, but that he won't answer them. I know he won't, because he's only doing this because of his album coming out. I'd be extremely fucking surprised if he answered any significant GNR news. Slash is probably not doing this on his own free will but because he has to to promote his album.

Edited by StrangerInThisTown
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Ralphelmo said:

You people amaze me every single day here. He's starting his tour tomorrow and releases 5th solo album, yet he'll be answering GNR related questions xDDDDDDDDD

It isn’t as if Slash dropping GN’R nuggets in a AMA wouldn’t get more people to read it and thus read about SMKC4…

Obviously the majority is going to be about SMKC, but that doesn’t rule out a couple of GN’R questions.

• Like 1