SMKC „The River Is Rising“ tour

SAU3R

3 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

That one was really great live. I hope they still play that and Wicked Stone from time to time.

Still haven't seen it. Last tour was the first time seeing slash with myles so I've missed a lot of good ones (beggars and hangers on in particular or serial killer) but beneath the savage sun sucked not being able to see tho

1 hour ago, Free Bird said:

That might be an improvement. Gonna check it out later.

Meegan had some clips on her Instagram stories. I'll look for a full video after work but generally speaking I love Todd's vocals. I just saw his band Toque, where him and Brent play Canadian rock cover songs from the 80s. Took a friend who isn't familiar with them. Said he had low expectations but was blown away by how good Todd as lead singer sounded and replicated the original recordings. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Free Bird said:

That might be an improvement. Gonna check it out later.

Yeah it was pretty good. 

6 hours ago, Gunner55 said:

Meegan had some clips on her Instagram stories. I'll look for a full video after work but generally speaking I love Todd's vocals. I just saw his band Toque, where him and Brent play Canadian rock cover songs from the 80s. Took a friend who isn't familiar with them. Said he had low expectations but was blown away by how good Todd as lead singer sounded and replicated the original recordings. 

Toque is awesome, I saw them at a NAMM party a couple years ago.

Overall the Seattle show seems better than the Portland one, band has more energy etc. Myles still seems to be holding back a little, like he's not going for the high notes on Back From Cali as much for example.

24 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

Yeah it was pretty good. 

Toque is awesome, I saw them at a NAMM party a couple years ago.

Overall the Seattle show seems better than the Portland one, band has more energy etc. Myles still seems to be holding back a little, like he's not going for the high notes on Back From Cali as much for example.

That's not a bad decision in my book ;)