SMKC „The River Is Rising“ tour

SAU3R

2 hours ago, MaskingApathy said:

I'm seeing them tomorrow! Then LA and Vegas over the weekend.

mind asking him to swap speed parade with serial killer or beggars and hangers on for the NYC Show for me? And keeping the one you loved is gone in the set? The 1,2 combo of fill my world and The one you loved is gone has me excited

ENJOY!

3 minutes ago, Ratam said:

Enjoy!:)

Thank you!

1 minute ago, Ralphelmo said:

Have fun @MaskingApathy, I'm sure you'll experience a live premiere! 

Thanks! I hope so, it would be cool if they brought back some other deep cuts too.

15 hours ago, Gunsdrummer63 said:

mind asking him to swap speed parade with serial killer or beggars and hangers on for the NYC Show for me? And keeping the one you loved is gone in the set? The 1,2 combo of fill my world and The one you loved is gone has me excited

ENJOY!

I think the one you loved is gone is staying, they've played it at each show so far. Serial Killer or Beggars and Hangers On would be great.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

I think the one you loved is gone is staying, they've played it at each show so far. Serial Killer or Beggars and Hangers On would be great.

They may rotate it with Starlight at some point. TBH I'm curious why there's no Starlight, By The Sword or Ghost. Those songs were bangers on LTD Tour.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Ralphelmo said:

They may rotate it with Starlight at some point. TBH I'm curious why there's no Starlight, By The Sword or Ghost. Those songs were bangers on LTD Tour.

They already had enough material to choose from for a 2 hour show. With 4 there're having even more. Maybe they want to concentrate on mostly Conspirators stuff along with Starlight and Cali. But I think these are songs they're gonna play at some point on this tour.

1 hour ago, Chuerta86 said:

It looks like we got a new song from 4 added to the setlist - Whatever Gets You By!

That's 4 new songs all together. River, World, Actions and Whatever. Hopento hear C'est Le Vie, April Fools or Fallck Back to Earth tomorrow night 

And Fill My World, so 5 total (half the record). It was really great hearing Whatever Gets You By live, that's one of my favorites from the new record. As soon as Myles pulled out the triangle I knew it was coming next.

1 hour ago, Free Bird said:

Have fun!

Thanks, it was great!

It was really cool seeing Slash play 5 feet in front of me. The show was great overall, the set is actually pretty well paced. Everyone had good energy onstage although Myles has definitely changed his singing a little because he's not going for all the high notes, still sounded great though.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, We love Axl Rose said:

Setlist from last night?

What songs did they play from the new album?

Same as in Arizona, just the 5 new tracks they have been playing -

Whatever Gets You By

River is Rising

Fill My World

Call Off The Dogs

Actions Speak Louder Than Words

They were killer last night. I believe they will do something special for LA and play something new.

• Like 4