Slash - Live From Studios 60 (Full New Album Live Performance)

4 hours ago, 22frets said:

The mix is so much better! Really enjoying what I'm hearing so far. 

This makes me wonder why they dropped the ball with the mix in the album. They probably should have just released a higher quality version of the livestream audio as the album instead. 

Yeah. Seems to be the case. I noticed Slash's hands magically change positions on the fretboard between consecutive cuts. 

This probably means we’re getting it as a live release 

6 minutes ago, moreblack said:

Anything juicy?

Just the same stuff he's been saying in other interviews for the album. Since it's with one of the Gibson guys they talked about guitars a bit, which ones he used on the album and which ones he's taking on tour.

1 minute ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Slash said he did "a lot of work" for GNR while in lockdown. So I'd say that means he has work done on more than just 2 songs we got so far

Yeah he's mentioned that in the other interviews too.

he mentioned this on that topic on his Rolling Stone interview
I know we’ve got some songs and we’re releasing another one at some point soon, and there’ll be another one after that. As far as the record is concerned, that remains to be seen as far as a whole package, but I feel pretty confident that at some point down the road, there will be.

this was such a cool performance!  The vibes that must have been there in studio 60.  and it just looked awesome.  kinda reminded me of the underground performance from the Slither music video.  But just a great overall thing to put out there for the fans.  I'll defiantly watch this again.

i'm not sure 4 is my favorite SMKC album after the first two listens, but there are some really good songs on there.  i can't wait til my vinyl comes to give it a really good listen.  

• Like 1