Slash - Live From Studios 60 (Full New Album Live Performance)

4 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Since the album is already a live recording I doubt we'll see that on streaming. Also too close to the album release

Maybe they do their fans a favour. Maybe they read all the comments on the internet. Maybe they realized themselves that their performance sounds better. I'd love if they release it as live performance on Blu Ray and CD. I'd pay instantly for this.

34 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

Idk about Spotify but if you have YouTube Music then you can play the individual song clips there.

Yes Ralphelmo posted a song before. But like I said, I like my shit being officially released in physical forms :lol:

That being said, I don't think they gonna release it separately 

2 hours ago, Free Bird said:

Yes Ralphelmo posted a song before. But like I said, I like my shit being officially released in physical forms :lol:

That being said, I don't think they gonna release it separately 

Burn a CD, there's your physical form :lol:. That's what I'm going to do later today.

Yeah I don't think so either. Leaving it on YouTube is the separate release. I'm sure at some point they'll do another live DVD/album but that will probably be recorded during the 2023 tour unless they already have plans to do it now.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, axl666 said:

Could someone explain what the issue with the recording is? Is it compressed/brickwalled etc.?

And why does the live performance on youtube sound different?

The mix is horrific, Todd's vocals are buried, drums are muffled, etc. See my previous posts about it.

The YouTube performance is a different recording than the studio one.

44 minutes ago, moreblack said:

How is it this session turned out more like the album they wanted to make, than the album they released? 

Both are live, they made exactly the album they wanted to, just one session was mixed by an idiot and the other was not.

Edited by StrangerInThisTown
  • Haha 3

35 minutes ago, Subtle Signs said:

Looks like this will be released in June as a Record Store Day exclusive 2xLP

This is wonderful news. Still a shame the mixing was so bad on the official album, but I like seeing a band be responsive to the fan base in giving the live show a proper release in light of the disappointment for how the album mixing turned out.

The live stream show will have saved this album cycle for the band

17 minutes ago, Naupis said:

This is wonderful news. Still a shame the mixing was so bad on the official album, but I like seeing a band be responsive to the fan base in giving the live show a proper release in light of the disappointment for how the album mixing turned out.

The live stream show will have saved this album cycle for the band

Does this mean they'll release it only as LP? Damn I want my CD :lol:

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...