Prince Andrew reaches settlement with Virginia Giuffre

AtariLegend

1 hour ago, Gracii Guns said:

She initially claimed not to be seeking any payment, but justice. I guess she found her price.

I'm annoyed at this conclusion. Him losing £12m isn't justice. 

I've read reports that the physical image of the two of them has gone missing.  It's possible her lawyers or prosecutors told her that a guilty conviction was less likely in the event that the physical copy not be found.

8 hours ago, Gracii Guns said:

She initially claimed not to be seeking any payment, but justice. I guess she found her price.

I'm annoyed at this conclusion. Him losing £12m isn't justice. 

We can't judge her if we don't know the reasons why she did what she did, maybe it was the money, maybe she felt threatened, maybe she just didn't want to fight anymore. We can't really be sure.

Everybody has their price. Her accepting a life changing amount of cash whilst avoiding being dragged through the courts for the next two years doesn’t make her any less credible. Andrew all but copped a guilty plea and will be exiled from public life permanently. It’s a shame he won’t go to prison but that was never on the cards anyway. 

• Like 1

I think this lady had already gotten a $500,000 payment in 2009 from Epstein. It lead me to believe she would go for actual justice this time. 

1 hour ago, Dazey said:

Everybody has their price. Her accepting a life changing amount of cash whilst avoiding being dragged through the courts for the next two years doesn’t make her any less credible. Andrew all but copped a guilty plea and will be exiled from public life permanently. It’s a shame he won’t go to prison but that was never on the cards anyway. 

I don’t know .... I’d have more faith in a US court handling the case above board than an English one. He may never have gone to prison, but his behaviour would have been brought to light. 

On 2/16/2022 at 10:23 PM, Powderfinger said:

I don’t know .... I’d have more faith in a US court handling the case above board than an English one. He may never have gone to prison, but his behaviour would have been brought to light. 

The thing is that it was a civil case so there wasn't ever any chance of him going to prison as it wasn't a criminal prosecution.

4 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Just read online another perv who was with Epstin just killed himself.

Just wish these guys would have killed themselves before they fucked up innocent lives.

I hope there's a special place in hell for pervs like this.

Epstein didn't kill himself 

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/15/2022 at 4:58 PM, Powderfinger said:

Of course she went for the cash.... 

Yeah, because unfortunately he's royality and rich and the women figured she wouldn't win her case against this pervert.

Maybe he should have killed himself like Weinstein did. 

It's 2022 and still these horrible men are still getting away with sexual abuse.

it makes me sick.

2 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Yeah, because unfortunately he's royality and rich and the women figured she wouldn't win her case against this pervert.

It's 2022 and still these horrible men are still getting away with sexual abuse.

it makes me sick.

Weinstein is still alive, Epstein is the one who's dead. Why would prince Andrew want to kill himself?

On 3/19/2022 at 10:41 AM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

it makes me sick.

She’s let him away with it. I have to say she comes out of this as bad as him. She already got a settlement from Epstein, if it was justice she was after the Andrew case should have gone to court. Just another woman shouting about rights that took the money. 

Fuck her and fuck all the scum like Andrew. 

49 minutes ago, Powderfinger said:

She’s let him away with it. I have to say she comes out of this as bad as him. She already got a settlement from Epstein, if it was justice she was after the Andrew case should have gone to court. Just another woman shouting about rights that took the money. 

Fuck her and fuck all the scum like Andrew. 

Well, for what she went through, I guess she deserves a settlement. Definitely something more than just justice. But yes, taking the money and letting the culprit get away is disappointing. At least the guy is outed now and people are warned/alerted/doubtful about him.

38 minutes ago, PatrickS77 said:

Well, for what she went through, I guess she deserves a settlement. Definitely something more than just justice. But yes, taking the money and letting the culprit get away is disappointing. At least the guy is outed now and people are warned/alerted/doubtful about him.

People have known about “Randy Andy” since the 80s. Disgusting fucker. 

2 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

You think a sex trafficking/rape victim is just as bad as the sex trafficker/rapist because she took a court settlement? What a fucking idiot lol.

You need to wake the fuck up and learn about how the world works if you think she had any chance in taking down Andrew or any of his ilk.

It’s easy make that statement. You have no knowledge if someone has this in their past or not. Possibly they were a victim themselves and are making the point I made. Ya Dig?

I understand 1 payment from Epstein, I don’t understand bringing a case “for justice, for victims” being settled with Andrew for money. The Panorama interview convicted him in the public’s view. It wasn’t a situation where she wouldn’t be believed. 

She would likely have lost, but she would have done what someone who was an advocate for victims rights would do. Not back down and take money. Again.