Axl's Voice Celebration - A Positive Thread Please

Rocket Queen St Louis was in there was in there for the outfit and the sheer fact that he jumped into the crowd.  Its 30 years ago, everyone is over the riot.  Have fun, laugh with it, be impressed by it.  If you dont like it, dont watch.  If you have questions as to why certain clips are in there, make you own video.

Just now, WildStar said:

Fair play @Liva a very well made video with some epic clips. I've always loved Free Falling from MTV Awards and Salling was nice. Ending with the ultimate performance at Freddie Tribute was top notch ✌ 

I felt it was only right to end with PC, just like every GNR show

Great, its really good to find something positive about Axl and you have chosen some awesome clips!  The flak this man gets saddens me especially when nobody knows what kind of life experiences he has gone through that may have contributed to stuff folk moan about.

Anyway thanks for these clips and your positive attitude.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, DurhamGirl said:

The flak this man gets saddens me especially when nobody knows what kind of life experiences he has gone through that may have contributed to stuff folk moan about.

It's so funny you would say that cause you like to say shit like "this band is done and it's all about the money" even though you don't know shit.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Stay.Of.Execution said:

It's so funny you would say that cause you like to say shit like "this band is done and it's all about the money" even though you don't know shit.

This is supposed to be a positive thread about the celebration of Axl and his work. It's nothing to do with money.

Enjoy the video and leave charming girls to me

• Thanks 1

On 2/18/2022 at 3:20 PM, HWolllert said:

I like the performance of Sailing very much. It's something special.

This is one of his best vocal moments IMO.  I wish there was a better recording of it out there somewhere.  Someone tried to make a beginning and do some audio enhancements to the video, but I think its better in its original form.  If we had a pro-shot video, I think it would go viral for how insanely awesome it is.

• Like 1