The Queen tests positive for Covid 19

AtariLegend

17 minutes ago, Jw224 said:

People still not understanding that you can still get covid with the vaccine makes me lol. The whole point of the vaccine is reducing risk of death if you do get it. Not that hard to understand friends. 

4 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

Yes, since they reduce the likelihood of severe symptoms and death. 

Oh, I understand now, The vaccine does not prevent you from getting the virus, it only prevents you from getting severe symptoms. Thank you for explaining how this vaccine works. You're honest but misguided. :facepalm:

Edited by 31illusions

1 minute ago, 31illusions said:

Oh, I understand now, Vaccines do not prevent you from getting the virus, they only prevent you from getting severe symptoms. Thank you for explaining how this vaccine works. Talk about brain washed sheep. :facepalm:

Yes, the vaccine is to prevent people dying from covid, I'm sorry you don't seem to understand this.

Just now, Jw224 said:

Yes, the vaccine is to prevent people dying from covid, I'm sorry you don't seem to understand this.

No, you do not understand. Vaccines are to prevent you from getting it, not what you are describing. Where do you get your information from? Read the facts. If you take a vaccine and still get the disease it's called a breakthrough case. It's not the norm but the exception. Read up dude.

Just now, 31illusions said:

No, you do not understand. Vaccines are to prevent you from getting it, not what you are describing. Where do you get your information from? Read the facts. If you take a vaccine and still get the disease it's called a breakthrough case. It's not the norm but the exception. Read up dude.

It's been pretty widely communicated since the vaccines were introduced that they significantly reduce symptoms and prevent death, they do not prevent you contracting the disease. They reduce your risk of contracting the disease, but do not rule this out entirely. Your complaints are irrelevant anyway, if the vaccines prevent you dying from the disease then they are doing what they have been described to do and what they are supposed to do.

• Like 2

Just now, Jw224 said:

It's been pretty widely communicated since the vaccines were introduced that they significantly reduce symptoms and prevent death, they do not prevent you contracting the disease. They reduce your risk of contracting the disease, but do not rule this out entirely. Your complaints are irrelevant anyway, if the vaccines prevent you dying from the disease then they are doing what they have been described to do and what they are supposed to do.

You would be incorrect. Smallpox is a preventable disease with vaccination. So is measles. Yet you do not understand. You watch to much liberal television.

13 hours ago, 31illusions said:

You would be incorrect. Smallpox is a preventable disease with vaccination. So is measles. Yet you do not understand. You watch to much liberal television.

The fact you seem to be letting your political stance get in the way of medical understanding of the covid vaccines is kinda concerning to me but I guess we will agree to disagree.

Edited by Jw224
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, 31illusions said:

If you accept that the shots (regardless of whether we call them "vaccines" or not) reduce the likelihood of getting seriously sick or dying from Covid-19, then the shots work.