• Out ta Get Me
    • Mr. Brownstone
    • Paradise City
    • My Michelle
    • Think About You
    • Sweet Child o' Mine
    • Rocket Queen

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/22/2022 at 07:00 AM

We got to find ourselves another piece of the action because...

You're Crazy....is gone! 

Which song will be next to go?

Round 1 - Anything Goes
Round 2 - You're Crazy
Round 3 - ???
Round 4 - ???
Round 5 - ???
Round 6 - ???
Round 7 - ???
Round 8 - ???
Round 9 - ???
Round 10 - ???
Round 11 - ???
Round 12 - ???

HOW IT WORKS: Each round, you vote for your LEAST FAVORITE of the options. The option with the most votes gets eliminated in the next round, and so on, until only one song remains.

Edited by History2010
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, lilacmess said:

Out Ta Get Me. I was surprised it gets that much love by so many fans.

I have to admit I now like it better than I did back then. The fierceness.

I love the riff and the intensity of Axl's vocal delivery. Along with the overall theme of the song. You could just feel the paranoia he felt when writing it. I don't understand why it is disliked.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, History2010 said:

I love the riff and the intensity of Axl's vocal delivery. Along with the overall theme of the song. You could just feel the paranoia he felt when writing it. I don't understand why it is disliked.

I don't dislike it.

@History2010this Survivor Game is a lot of fun. I love that it gets us talking about songs for once. 

Personally I haven't thought about ranking these songs in a long time. I know the opinions I had 30 years ago and I just never evaluated them again, I guess.  

This is a fun opportunity to do so. :lol:

Edited by lilacmess
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, lilacmess said:

@History2010this Survivor Game is a lot of fun. I love that it gets us talking about songs for once. 

Personally I haven't thought about ranking these songs in a long time. I know the opinions I had 30 years ago and I just never evaluated them again, I guess.  

This is a fun opportunity to do so. :lol:

I'm glad you are enjoying it and it's been great to see all the conversation. If all goes to plan, after AFD I may just keep going and do Lies and the Illusion records. Maybe even Chinese Democracy! We'll have to see how people are feeling. Maybe it'll stop being interesting after a while 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, History2010 said:

I'm glad you are enjoying it and it's been great to see all the conversation. If all goes to plan, after AFD I may just keep going and do Lies and the Illusion records. Maybe even Chinese Democracy! We'll have to see how people are feeling. Maybe it'll stop being interesting after a while 

But with the option where we can all see who is voting for what. Why is it so hard? :lol:

• Like 1

I cannot believe there's votes for SCOM while TAY is still breathing. I almost guarantee the people that voted for it once thought it was amazing, but have just heard it too many times. 

I see a lot of heavy debating in the next few days, I've already rolled up my sleeves😄

My bet is WTTJ as the winner closely followed by RQ.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, ShadowOfTheWave said:

Out Ta Get Me. It feels like a generic 80s hair metal rocker. Sad to see all the TAY hate. I think it's a great song that unfortunately sounded a bit dated by the time it came out. It has a classic Stones vibe to me. If it had been released 10 years earlier I think it would have been a smash hit.

It's got zero to do with hair metal...🤔 Hair metal is talk dirty to me, cherry pie, Round and round and are about having a good time etc.. Out ta get me is updated 70s hard rock / sweaty bar band music and has Axl screaming about the police and authorities having knives out for him. Couldn't disagree more😄

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Voted for My Michelle. 

I'm very surprised Out Ta Get Me is getting so many votes. To me it's the most badass song on the album. But I guess I shouldn't be surprised because I know how so many people love Jungle, Easy, Nightrain, Brownstone, Paradise, SCOM and Rocket :) I guess Out Ta Get Me, My Michelle and Think About You will be the next 3 to go.