The Walking Dead Part 2 or 3 Series Finale

22 hours ago, EvanG said:

I wonder what Negan's role will be in the remaining episodes.

It seems all of the groups will soon be in that other city. I was hoping Negan would avoid being there because I'm sure this new place sucks and the group will have to deal with them too. 

Any place that seems to good to be true usually is and this leader is also called the Governor doesn't give me confidence that this place will be good for anyone.

I really wish maggie would have killed Leah. I really hate her so much. Now the dog is back with Darly. Come on!

Honestly, I wouldn't trust Eugene's idea that this place is okay. He caved in order to save his own ass and told them where everyone was. He is a bad judge of character.

Guess we will see this part and then the end of the year will be the ending.

As the last time, if you have AMC On Demand (or whatever it's called) or if you pirate (like me, who doesn't even have a TV), you can watch two episodes at once (i.e. the other one in advance). Don't worry, I won't spoil anything. 

But goddamn it, I don't want Negan to disappear again. He was a total asshole a few years ago, but things have changed, and now he's one of the best characters! Not that he's now an angel or anything... 

15 hours ago, jamillos said:

As the last time, if you have AMC On Demand (or whatever it's called) or if you pirate (like me, who doesn't even have a TV), you can watch two episodes at once (i.e. the other one in advance). Don't worry, I won't spoil anything. 

But goddamn it, I don't want Negan to disappear again. He was a total asshole a few years ago, but things have changed, and now he's one of the best characters! Not that he's now an angel or anything... 

From the previews I've seen on AMC and The Talking Dead show, Negan will be around with the rest of the groups since they all wind up in that new colony. Not sure how good this will be for any of them?

I know Maggie hates Negan for killing Glenn, but I hope Negan makes it until the end of the series.

Good episode last night.

it seems anytime the group finds another colony or place to stay it's not what it seems. Pretty sure the group will be fighting their way to freedom yet again.

Was weary when the leader was called the "governor". not a good sign.  Already Carol is investigating this place and that's a good thing. Hope she gets Daryl in on it soon too.

• 2 weeks later...

No way. He was the main character, and he was taken away during the show - i e. his story arc must be resolved during the said show, even if just in the last episode. They can film whatever they want later, but something must be addressed here.

12 hours ago, jamillos said:

No way. He was the main character, and he was taken away during the show - i e. his story arc must be resolved during the said show, even if just in the last episode. They can film whatever they want later, but something must be addressed here.

I agree especially since Michonne left to find Rick. I would hope something was filmed by the end of TWD to show Rick and Michonne or at least one of them? Who knows?

When I watch The Talking Dead the writers, producers never answer any questions. I'm so sick of them going around the issue it's like those people who work for the President. They never answer any questions either. lol

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Pretty cool. And I like the minor stories between some of the characters, like the chief commander or Eugene. I hope they'll deal with that cunt of a son, ideally by ousting him to the wilderness. Plus they need to overthrow those in charge and come together (also with Rick!). At this point, I hope Negan will survive too. 

Edited by jamillos

15 hours ago, jamillos said:

Pretty cool. And I like the minor stories between some of the characters, like the chief commander or Eugene. I hope they'll deal with that cunt of a son, ideally by ousting him to the wilderness. Plus they need to overthrow those in charge and come together (also with Rick!). At this point, I hope Negan will survive too. 

Pretty sure the gang will be taking over the Commonwealth before the series finale. It would be cool for Rick and Michonne to come back, but I doubt it. The show is done filming so maybe sometime in the future Rick and Michonne might turn up in their own specials. it would be nice to know where Rick went to and if Michonne ever found him?

Fear the Walking Dead begins on Sunday and I'm so anxious to see how Madison survived thousands of walkers when last we saw her?

• Like 1