Russia Invades Ukraine

Gibson87

3 hours ago, Serial Killer said:

Very simple. NATO was created by US to oppose Russia and guarantee western superiority. 

Not really. The Soviet Union was the big adversary and after its collapse, and when Putin took charge, there were thoughts about including Russia in NATO. Putin closed those doors. 

The rest of your post was similarly infactual, tendensious, conspiratorial. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Serial Killer said:

Very simple. NATO was created by US to oppose Russia and guarantee western superiority. If there is no reason to fight Russia, NATO is useless so they have been trying for decades to provoke  Russia in order to finally start a bloody war, kill people and allow armaments lobbies to further enrich themselves. Furthermore, we have Klaus Schwab's World Economic Forum that pursues the project of the great reset which foresees the reduction of the world population (refer to his book "the fourth industrial revolution"). Behind it there are the most powerful families of the planet (Rothschild, Rockfeller, ecc) and they have already penetrated governments as Schwab himself declared. So, after forced inoculations, what's better than a world war to achieve these goals?

I thank you for your response Mr Serial Killer.

21 hours ago, Serial Killer said:

Very simple. NATO was created by US to oppose Russia and guarantee western superiority. If there is no reason to fight Russia, NATO is useless so they have been trying for decades to provoke  Russia in order to finally start a bloody war, kill people and allow armaments lobbies to further enrich themselves. Furthermore, we have Klaus Schwab's World Economic Forum that pursues the project of the great reset which foresees the reduction of the world population (refer to his book "the fourth industrial revolution"). Behind it there are the most powerful families of the planet (Rothschild, Rockfeller, ecc) and they have already penetrated governments as Schwab himself declared. So, after forced inoculations, what's better than a world war to achieve these goals?

Utter bollocks! 😂

12 hours ago, downzy said:

Reports are saying that new conscripts are being sent to the front with only one day of training.

Yeesh.

Silent ethnic and political cleansing inside of Russian Federation. Most of new conscripst are from out of Russia. Great number of Krimean Tatars are recruited, and under treath of shooting in the back if they try to surrender...

There are reports of resistance, mostly in Dagestan.But  in Irkutsk - military commisinoar is shot 6 times. 

Putin went on vacation. Many of the men of Russia are leaving the country because they don't  agree with the war and don't want to go.

A crazy Nazi admirer took a gun and went into a school and killed many kids and adults. Very sad. He then killed himself. Also someone tried to blow up a military base or something in Russia too.

Putin is threatening to use nuclear weapons or chemical or biological. The US and Nato would have to step in. by then it'll be too late if Putin uses them. Meanwhile tons of protesters are in Russia but are getting arrested probably never to be seen or heard of again.

I fear this war in Ukraine is only the beginning and Putin won't want to lose.

1 hour ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Putin went on vacation. Many of the men of Russia are leaving the country because they don't  agree with the war and don't want to go.

A crazy Nazi admirer took a gun and went into a school and killed many kids and adults. Very sad. He then killed himself. Also someone tried to blow up a military base or something in Russia too.

Putin is threatening to use nuclear weapons or chemical or biological. The US and Nato would have to step in. by then it'll be too late if Putin uses them. Meanwhile tons of protesters are in Russia but are getting arrested probably never to be seen or heard of again.

I fear this war in Ukraine is only the beginning and Putin won't want to lose.

Next time on Dragonball Z

• Haha 1

On 9/24/2022 at 11:07 AM, Serial Killer said:

You're a flat earth away from conspiracy theory bingo here.

• Haha 2

“Hello, I have a pregnant wife and a mortgage. My wife is panicking, and I have no money to go abroad. How can I escape the draft?”

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/09/27/opinion/russia-mobilization-putin-war.html

Heartbreaking accounts of how Putin's conscription is tearing apart the lives of many in Russia.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, downzy said:

“Hello, I have a pregnant wife and a mortgage. My wife is panicking, and I have no money to go abroad. How can I escape the draft?”

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/09/27/opinion/russia-mobilization-putin-war.html

Heartbreaking accounts of how Putin's conscription is tearing apart the lives of many in Russia.

None (or very little number) of them were loud before the draft...

Many of them cheered and praised "heroes" from occupied teritories who sent them stolen goods from Ukraine... I say f@#$ them...

Edited by -Jaro-

7 minutes ago, -Jaro- said:

None (or very little number) of them were loud before the draft...

Many of them cheered and praised "heroes" from occupied teritories who sent them stolen goods from Ukraine... I say f@#$ them...

I don't think that's fair. 

There were numerous protests within Russia soon after the conflict started.  Many Russians have likely been against the war but are afraid to voice their opposition due to enacted laws that made criticizing the war a punishable crime.  Many in the far reaches of Russia likely have no idea the scope of the conflict.  Putin is not only victimizing the people of Ukraine.  Many within Russia are victims as well.    

On 9/22/2022 at 3:32 PM, Oldest Goat said:

Like attack Russia or maybe invade them? That will 100% guarantee WW3 and possibly nuclear armageddon lol.

Kill him, but make it look like suicide or an accident, or something like it. There is no other way to stop him. 

1 hour ago, Padme said:

Kill him, but make it look like suicide or an accident, or something like it. There is no other way to stop him. 

?

Ukraine seems to be doing a half decent job “stopping him”.  At the very least, I would hope it humbled him some. 

Although “killing evil dictators” sounds like a great idea on paper (I also thought it could have been a solution to this issue for a brief time) in reality it is not that simple.  What makes us any different than them if we do the same thing they do?   

The beauty behind Ukraine and the Ukrainian people is exactly what they have demonstrated to the world.  They have shown the world that no matter how big and strong the “bully” is, the “bully” can be stopped when people come together and defend their values, their homes, their lands etc 

Edited by Ace Nova

On 9/28/2022 at 10:50 PM, Ace Nova said:

?

Ukraine seems to be doing a half decent job “stopping him”.  At the very least, I would hope it humbled him some. 

Although “killing evil dictators” sounds like a great idea on paper (I also thought it could have been a solution to this issue for a brief time) in reality it is not that simple.  What makes us any different than them if we do the same thing they do?   

The beauty behind Ukraine and the Ukrainian people is exactly what they have demonstrated to the world.  They have shown the world that no matter how big and strong the “bully” is, the “bully” can be stopped when people come together and defend their values, their homes, their lands etc 

On 9/28/2022 at 11:59 PM, Oldest Goat said:

While I'm happy for Putin to be dead, I am deeply concerned about the point downzy brought up. That they have psychos even more fucked up than him waiting to take his place. Which is what usually happens when "for example we create a vacuum". So I'm not really sure what's for the best.

Hitler commited suicide. I don't see Putin doing the same thing. Mussollini tried to escape. He was caught in Northen Italy. He was killed. Hung upside down in Milan. The Italians did everything you can possibly imagine with his body.

I don't see the Russians doing anything like this.

But Putin needs to be stopped now, in some way

On 9/27/2022 at 7:36 AM, Graeme said:

You're a flat earth away from conspiracy theory bingo here.

Why conspiracy? I reported facts, it's not fantasy. I undestand that's scary, but it's happening. Yet another demonstration that this is the case is the Nord Stream gas pipeline sabotaged by the United States, just as Biden had announced last February. Is this a conspiracy too? They are telling what is going to happen, not me.

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Serial Killer said:

Why conspiracy? I reported facts, it's not fantasy. I undestand that's scary, but it's happening. Yet another demonstration that this is the case is the Nord Stream gas pipeline sabotaged by the United States, just as Biden had announced last February. Is this a conspiracy too? They are telling what is going to happen, not me.

This is a good example of how detached you are from reality. You conclude, without any evidence, that USA is behind the sabotage of Nord Stream 1 and 2. I am not saying they weren't (although I find it very unlikely), just that if you are reliable and actually interested in the truth and not spreading conspiracy theories, you won't just conclude anything despite a lack of evidence.

20 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

This is a good example of how detached you are from reality. You conclude, without any evidence, that USA is behind the sabotage of Nord Stream 1 and 2. I am not saying they weren't (although I find it very unlikely), just that if you are reliable and actually interested in the truth and not spreading conspiracy theories, you won't just conclude anything despite a lack of evidence.

Biden had announced it last February. What do you still need? He declared it but that's not true? 

14 minutes ago, Serial Killer said:

Biden had announced it last February. What do you still need? He declared it but that's not true? 

He didn't announce that the US would sabotage the pipeline :lol: He said that if Russia invaded Ukraine, gas transfer through Nord Stream 2 would not happen. You have to read all of what he said in context, not just take Tucker Carlson's word for it. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.yahoo.com/amphtml/wild-baseless-claims-biden-blew-185612325.html

Edited by SoulMonster
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, SoulMonster said:

He didn't announce that the US would sabotage the pipeline :lol: He said that if Russia invaded Ukraine, gas transfer through the pipes would end. You have to read all of what he said in context, not just take Tucker Carlson's word for it. 

ok, keep believing the mainstream 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Serial Killer said:

ok, keep believing the mainstream 

We don't need to take any partisan position. What is said is well-known and not up to beliefs. Biden was talking about Nord Stream 2 (not 1), which was not active at the time (and never became active). His threat was that if Russia invaded Ukraine, the US would attempt to reduce revenues to Russia by keeping Nord Stream 2 inactive. And as it happened, Nord Stream 2 wasn't activated. 

I have avoided posting in this thread for a while for various reasons (among other things, because I don't have time or feel like debating either non-nuanced views or "alternative" conspiracy theories), but I'll make an exception only to point out the well known fact that there was a long history before 2022 of US threats and attempts to block Nord Stream 2 from materializing, e.g.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-nord-stream-2-sanctions-exclusive-idUSKBN29I0CN

https://www.dw.com/en/us-ambassador-richard-grenell-threatens-german-firms-over-russian-pipeline/a-47062540

https://www.politico.eu/article/germany-and-austria-warn-u-s-over-expanded-russia-sanctions/

• Like 1