Russia Invades Ukraine

Gibson87

3 hours ago, Jakey Styley said:

Also, public desire for NATO membership in Ukraine is a recent phenomenon. In 2012, only 28% of Ukrainians supported NATO Membership. Since then, public support has risen (now a majority)

I wonder why that is...

3 hours ago, Blackstar said:

NATO has continued being active despite its original purposes of creation not existing anymore.

You sure about that?

1991 - 1993 - Georgian civil war
1994 - 1996 - First Chechen war
1999 - 2009 - Second Chechen war
2008 - Second Georgian war
2014 - Annexation of Crimea

45 minutes ago, SAU3R said:

Dmitri Rogosin, Head of Russia's space agency essentially threatens to drop the ISS out of orbit onto the US or Europe in response to sanctions

Lol they are all out of their minds, this is some James Bond villain shit 

I’m no astronaut, but I’m fairly certain he might have a re-entry problem.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Oldest Goat said:

Wonderful. They're in Pripyat Chernobyl fighting around the radioactive site and 15 active nuclear reactors.

nah, that place is not active for long time anymore. 

on the other hand, Ukraine does have 4 other huge nuclear power plants active and those are under threat by the steppe bully.

1 minute ago, Oldest Goat said:

Yeah I'm aware the Chernobyl plant isn't active. The report I heard must've been incorrect it said there's that site plus 15 active plants in the region. But 4 or even just one is bad enough.

Very concerning. There's some Ukrainians protesting outside the Russian embassy here in NZ and they prevented him from entering so the cunt had to slink away. Heartbreaking hearing them talk about how they don't want their families back in Ukraine to die.

Gotta respect the Ukrainian President. And also the Russians protesting in Russia, 1700 arrested already apparently.

President of Ukraine had a speech with balls.

unlike western politicians, who AGAIN reacted just with "concerns" and will do nothing at all.

cutting off Putler from SWIFT was blocked by Germany. of course. the most faithful russian ally during all history.

we are again witnessing full scale western betrayal, just as it happened in 1938.

• Like 1

Just now, Oldest Goat said:

Yeah my reaction to his speech was this guy has brass balls.

Uhhh what's Germany's excuse for blocking that??? Those cunts are lucky to even exist after WW2 if it were up to me they would've been dissolved and absorbed into their neighbouring countries or maybe given to the Jews actually, instead of Palestine.

they fear that they will lose russian gas and prices of energies will rise.

Selfish stupid Nazi cunts.

their former chancellor was a huge "russian friend", basically an agent. I think since the invasion, he hasn't said a word so far, what a cunt.

even our president and his predecessor, normally fully and deep inside Putler's ass, expressed that this is wrong and even said that "madman needs to be isolated".

2 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

Apparently Italy and also USA vetoed ejecting Russia from SWIFT, what the fuck?

I'm not sure about USA, from my knowledge it was (yesterday) Germany, Italy, Hungary and Cyprus. 

I vaguely remember noticing something like "USA is not considering it yet, but possibly in next package", but my memory is too scattered atm.

in any case, those bastards have been preparing for this and even if we do it, they will build a new "eastern bloc" with China, today Kazakhstan has already expressed cooperation too.

Apparently Italy and also USA vetoed ejecting Russia from SWIFT, what the fuck?

It is the thing West does - only think on itself. EU proved to be just a bunch of bureaucratic arseholes during pandemic response. They repeat this during every crisis. Everyone looks only their selfish agendas and don't really care for people in trouble. In the end - only message sent is "Oh you bad boy Putin, you will see when we agree..."

• Sad 1

After I saw video of Russian tank running over civilian car in the street of Kyiv suburb, I find everything odd. 

One sole tank is running through streets, basically it is sitting duck for stopping and destroying it but no response, and civilian cars are driving around. Wtf?

No physical obstacles against armored vehicles.  Does Ukraine even have army or what?

3 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

Selfish stupid Nazi cunts.

Shut up. The current government is anything but nazis. 

Their argument is, that if they'd block swift now, they would have played all their cards. Instead, this still have something they could use against putin. How clever this tactic is, is up for debate. But, as our vice chancellor said yesterday, germany wants to prevent a third world war by any cost and they know that the price for that is the ukraine. as sad as it sounds

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Stay.Of.Execution said:

germany wants to prevent a third world war by any cost and they know that the price for that is the ukraine

if they are so naive to believe that they are going to stop after they destroy Ukraine, then they really never changed. always have been Russian best friends, they still are. I have no words for that.

35 minutes ago, -Jaro- said:

After I saw video of Russian tank running over civilian car in the street of Kyiv suburb, I find everything odd. 

One sole tank is running through streets, basically it is sitting duck for stopping and destroying it but no response, and civilian cars are driving around. Wtf?

No physical obstacles against armored vehicles.  Does Ukraine even have army or what?

I'm not sure what you mean. Because you saw one video you think this is how it is in the entire country?
I read that the Ukrainian army is (so far) putting up a better fight than what Russia probably expected.

2 minutes ago, Stay.Of.Execution said:

I think you're confusing Germany with China

no, I'm not. you can ask for example Putler's great friend Herr Schröder for details. Germany would probably sacrifice everything to the east of their borders within an eyeblink if it "would prevent WW3". everything they do is to desperately not make Putler angry.

thanks so much, "friends".

good that we can rely on the rest of NATO instead.

1 minute ago, zombux said:

no, I'm not. you can ask for example Putler's great friend Herr Schröder for details. Germany would probably sacrifice everything to the east of their borders within an eyeblink if it "would prevent WW3". everything they do is to desperately not make Putler angry.

Schröder is an idiot who took a wrong path after his time as a chancellor. He's anything but a resemblance of what Germany feels about Russia. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, zombux said:

Putler?