• Nice Boys
    • Move to the City
    • Mama Kin
    • Patience
    • Used to Love Her
    • You're Crazy
    • One in a Million

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/03/2022 at 07:00 AM

One in a million. I get that it's a character talking blah, blah! but the song isn't particularly great besides the head scratching lyrics.

Move to the city is a bad motherfucker of a song, people clean out your ears!!!!!!

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

I thought Used To Love Her would've been the obvious first choice for most people... guess I'll be voting for that for a couple rounds.

Going by current polling it will see off Reckless Life, Move to the City, Mama Kin and OIAM before it goes. :lol:

• ABSUЯD 1

2 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

One In A Million isn't gonna win, but instrumentally, it's easily the best song on the record IMO.

I don't hate it instrumentally but it also does nothing for me. The chorus has a hook that I can't deny, but for me it's a far cry away from the quality of Patience which is the clear winner of the album.

4 hours ago, Stress Fracture said:

I’m gonna have to go with One in a Million just because of trouble it caused. That said, if not for the lyrics it would be one of their best but what is unacceptable today was already hard to defend in 1988.

Otherwise Mama Kin would be first to go because as a cover it’s basically karaoke.

Yes, I went with OIAM, too, for the same reasons. I guess I'll have to be voting for it in the next few rounds, as it's probably going to make it until the last four.

3 hours ago, alfierose said:

I'm surprised how many votes Reckless Life is getting. It's not GNR A list but I consider it a decent song.

This. Even if it is not an "A" tier song, I consider it one of those songs that defines the band's sound. I went with "Mama Kin": safe cover of a relatively uninteresting Aerosmith song. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tom2112 said:

I don't hate it instrumentally but it also does nothing for me. The chorus has a hook that I can't deny, but for me it's a far cry away from the quality of Patience which is the clear winner of the album.

Fair enough, I assume the final 2 will be Patience and You're Crazy. 

Voted for OIAM because while it’s a superb song musically and in how Axl is singing as a whole, Axl decided to act like an idiot and write lyrics that can’t be condoned. And for a guy who’s not an idiot and seems very careful about what he says(court case footage for example), this was a moment he sat on his brains.

• Like 2