FANMADE - Guns N' Roses Use Your Illusion 30th Anniversary Super Deluxe Editon Boxset

52 minutes ago, viktorfc said:

Guns N' Roses is putting together a deluxe reissue of the Use Your Illusion albums for a tentative summer 2022 release. Meanwhile this is my homemade version of the 30th anniversary Guns N' Roses Use Your Illusion Boxset.

:headbang:

Very cool!

3 hours ago, viktorfc said:

Guns N' Roses is putting together a deluxe reissue of the Use Your Illusion albums for a tentative summer 2022 release. Meanwhile this is my homemade version of the 30th anniversary Guns N' Roses Use Your Illusion Boxset.

:headbang:

Nice!! 👍

1 hour ago, El Guapo said:

In reality, we'll get Use Your Illusion I and II remastered, which means no new mixes, just compressed to hell, Ain't goin down with a lyric video and the Tokyo concert on blu ray. And some stickers and patches. :D

And maybe some tighty whitey jock pants 😂

• Haha 1

On 3/9/2022 at 12:48 AM, 31illusions said:

Sure, make it as big as possible. Then they can charge $2000 initially. :shrugs:

They way the economy is right now they could charge only $20 and still have trouble selling it.

I paid $136 for gasoline yesterday, just to get to work and back for one fucking week. In a month, gas alone eats up 1/4 of my entire salary after taxes now.

Unless I win the lottery or some magic fairy leaves a bag with money on my doorstep, I'll have to pass on the box set anyway no matter the price tag.

• Like 1