Jump to content

Use Your Illusion I Survivor - Round 4


Vote for your LEAST FAVORITE UYI I song to be evicted   

148 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

If it's keepin' you, we're better off dead!

Back Off Bitch....is gone!

Which song will be next to go?


Round 1 - Bad Apples
Round 2 - You Ain't The First
Round 3 - Back Off Bitch
Round 4 - ???
Round 5 - ???
Round 6 - ???
Round 7 - ???
Round 8 - ???
Round 9 - ???
Round 10 - ???
Round 11 - ???
Round 12 - ???
Round 13 - ???
Round 14 - ???
Round 15 - ???
Round 16 - ???

HOW IT WORKS: Each round, you vote for your LEAST FAVORITE of the options. The option with the most votes gets eliminated in the next round, and so on, until only one song remains.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Although I have been voting Bad Obsession from the start, I am not too much in disagreement with those that have gone out so far - poor songs each one of them. It's going to be harder later since I dig Don't Damn Me and Right Next Door To Hell and think The Garden and November Rain are boring.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

Although I have been voting Bad Obsession from the start, I am not too much in disagreement with those that have gone out so far - poor songs each one of them. It's going to be harder later since I dig Don't Damn Me and Right Next Door To Hell and think The Garden and November Rain are boring.

Ha. It's not just me that doesn't care for those two then! :lol:

Think I'm going to be stuck voting The Garden for a little while though.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Radiv123 said:

Listen to bad obsession in indiana 1991 if you want to vote the song, if you listen to it, you wont vote it out now

 I certainly disliked the live versions of it back during the UYI touring. Honkin' tonkin' shit.

  • GNFNR 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, alfierose said:

It was Bad Obsession.

I would be ok with both of them (LALD and BO) but I vote for Bad Obsession since round one. 

Didn't know so many people dislike Don't Damn Me. Such a great song.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, alfierose said:

Ha. It's not just me that doesn't care for those two then! :lol:

Think I'm going to be stuck voting The Garden for a little while though.

Leave the Garden alone😢

On another note, everybody vote for Coma😄

 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, ShadowOfTheWave said:

Bad Obsession is a great song. It has swing and groove. Garden Of Eden is tuneless, bland garbage. Wake up people.

Garden Of Eden is a heavy rocking 3 minute blast of vocal acrobatics and chunky riffs. Bad Obsession is a flabby slice of boogie-woogie filler. 

  • GNFNR 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, SoundOfAGun said:

Garden Of Eden is a heavy rocking 3 minute blast of vocal acrobatics and chunky riffs. Bad Obsession is a flabby slice of boogie-woogie filler. 

Back Off Bitch is better than both and it's gone since round one.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, ShadowOfTheWave said:

Bad Obsession is a great song. It has swing and groove. Garden Of Eden is tuneless, bland garbage. Wake up people.

Garden of Eden should be thrown out before Bad Obsession, The Garden, Don't Damn Me, etc.

Edited by We love Axl Rose
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...