• Double Talkin' Jive
    • November Rain
    • The Garden
    • Garden Of Eden
    • Don't Damn Me
    • Dead Horse
    • Coma

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/15/2022 at 06:00 AM

3 minutes ago, GNRmello77 said:

I voted garden of Eden since the first round because I simply enjoy the other songs more, and it's one of my least played GN'R songs. But I am really surprised Live and Let Die is so unpopular among the fans. In every live show GN'R had done through all the decades it's one of those explosive high energy and usually great AxL scream moments! Plus I find the GN'R version waaay more enjoyable than Paul's but that's just my take.

I said this in the last thread, but if we were voting based on the live versions, LALD wouldn't have nearly as many votes. The album version just isn't as good as the live versions. Same for KOHD. And Double Talkin' Jive, and Dust N' Bones, and Perfect Crime...

3 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

I said this in the last thread, but if we were voting based on the live versions, LALD wouldn't have nearly as many votes. The album version just isn't as good as the live versions. Same for KOHD. And Double Talkin' Jive, and Dust N' Bones, and Perfect Crime...

You do have a point here, although I have to disagree on KOHD with you. His vocals are so so clear and spot on I'm the recordings, also you can truly feel the guitars in your bones. DTJ is a banger anyway right? I mean can you sit still while hearing it?

22 minutes ago, GNRmello77 said:

You do have a point here, although I have to disagree on KOHD with you. His vocals are so so clear and spot on I'm the recordings, also you can truly feel the guitars in your bones. DTJ is a banger anyway right? I mean can you sit still while hearing it?

DTJ is cool but the album version feels like "the intro to November Rain" whereas the live versions were on a whole other energy level. That's kinda what I meant in my first post, I'm not saying LALD or KOHD are bad, the album versions just don't match the energy of the live versions.