• Don't Cry (Original)
    • Perfect Crime
    • Double Talkin' Jive
    • November Rain
    • Don't Damn Me
    • Dead Horse
    • Coma

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/17/2022 at 06:00 AM

No, you ain't losing your mind, we're saying goodbye to

The Garden....is gone!

Which song will be next to go?

Round 1 - Bad Apples
Round 2 - You Ain't The First
Round 3 - Back Off Bitch
Round 4 - Bad Obsession
Round 5 - Live And Let Die
Round 6 - Garden Of Eden
Round 7 - The Garden
Round 8 - ???
Round 9 - ???
Round 10 - ???
Round 11 - ???
Round 12 - ???
Round 13 - ???
Round 14 - ???
Round 15 - ???
Round 16 - ???

HOW IT WORKS: Each round, you vote for your LEAST FAVORITE of the options. The option with the most votes gets eliminated in the next round, and so on, until only one song remains.

18 minutes ago, IrishgunnerII said:

Changed it up. Went for dead horse because I hate that loud crackling sound at the start.

That crackling sound is a really strange idea but I'm so used to it that I think I'd miss it if they remove it from a potential remaster XD

I remember a similar voting went on on HTGTH some years ago and I found it really surprising how much of a hype Don't Damn Me had. I think it even made it to the top3 or top5. To me it's such a mediocre song, almost a filler. So I'm glad to see I'm not a weirdo on this board feeling it has to go now or in the next few rounds...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, El Guapo said:

That crackling sound is a really strange idea but I'm so used to it that I think I'd miss it if they remove it from a potential remaster XD

It was but for lack of a better reason to vote for one of the remaining songs I went with a part of a song that is annoying.  I know this is UYI 1 and UYI 2 but at the business end of the UYI 2 vote there could be figurative bloodshed because there are some very heavy hitters on that album.  Anyway dead horse this go around.

And maybe this is the plan already but if not could an ultimate poll of all the winning songs from each album be voted in a final poll ? Kind of like the early survivor series events where they’d have a final match with all the surviving wrestlers in it.

Edited by IrishgunnerII
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, jamillos said:

This is ridiculous, if DnB wasn't an Izzy thing, it would have been gone by now, definitely before PC or DDM, which now seem to be next in line. 

Either a song is good or not regardless who wrote it. I at least don't care if it's an Izzy song. But it's a damn good track.

53 minutes ago, IrishgunnerII said:

It was but for lack of a better reason to vote for one of the remaining songs I went with a part of a song that is annoying.  I know this is UYI 1 and UYI 2 but at the business end of the UYI 2 vote there could be figurative bloodshed because there are some very heavy hitters on that album.  Anyway dead horse this go around.

And maybe this is the plan already but if not could an ultimate poll of all the winning songs from each album be voted in a final poll ? Kind of like the early survivor series events where they’d have a final match with all the surviving wrestlers in it.

Yes. We agreed in an earlier thread to do this.

You just know it's probably going to be Jungle though! :lol:

• Like 2

We live in a world where Nov Rain and Right Next Door To Hell is prefered over the two best songs of GNR "Perfect Crime" and "Don't Damn Me".

And this isn't one of those mainstream music forums, it's the oldest GNR fan forum that's supposed to have diehards.

No wonder TB still milks us to death. :-)))))

Edited by ©GnrPersia

2 minutes ago, ©GnrPersia said:

We live in a world where Nov Rain and Right Next Door To Hell is prefered over the two best songs of GNR "Perfect Crime" and "Don't Damn Me".

And this isn't one of those mainstream music forums, it's the oldest GNR fan forum that's supposed to have diehards.

No wonder TB still milks us to death. :-)))))

Just because you're a diehard fan doesn't mean you only have to like the lesser known songs. it's okay to love the epic songs that everyone knows aswell :-)

2 minutes ago, martinb33 said:

Are we really discussing November Rain? what's next? Estranged?

And The Garden is out. Then we wonder why Axl doesn't want to release new music :lol:

Estranged, Coma and The Garden are easily in my top 10 fav songs with Estranged being no.1

Not that I don't like songs like Nov Rain & Don't Cry but the mainstream ruined the fun for these songs for me. Just like SCOM.

I don't know it's my personal feeling and opinion but the fact that every K-POP and Justin Bieber fan would play these songs in one of those TikTok 'emotional' piano vids is irritating.

• Like 1