Which would you prefer the next single to be?

What would you prefer for the next single?  

126 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, Dean said:

Atlas is a monstrous song. It's up there with my favourite GNR tunes, so it's a natural choice. I just hope that if we are going to be drip fed singles that there are a few surprises along the way.

love the song. I wonder if Slash came up with a better solo for it compared to May's solo which I feel really fits the song.

17 minutes ago, Alejandro GNR said:

State of Grace with some production ala Metallica's Black Album quality and Axls vocals super high haha

and a mean Slash solo? I know that some feel that it doesn't really need a solo but I think Slash can improve it with a tasty solo on top of those chords and that repeated guitar line

On 3/21/2022 at 11:22 AM, Rovim said:

and a mean Slash solo? I know that some feel that it doesn't really need a solo but I think Slash can improve it with a tasty solo on top of those chords and that repeated guitar line

I feel like a Robin or Bucket solo would be more fitting for that song. But I'm sure Slash would do it justice as well.

12 hours ago, Sweersa said:

I feel like a Robin or Bucket solo would be more fitting for that song. But I'm sure Slash would do it justice as well.

that will also be great but I think it's unlikely that Axl will use Robin or Bucket for most or all of the solos so I meant my hopes for what is more likely to happen.

Atlas. At least it's doing something a bit different. Ain't going down is fine, but it's going backwards.

The actual answer would be neither. I think they need to release an absolute belter next after the last two misfires.

On 3/27/2022 at 6:17 AM, Theleech said:

Perhaps is the only song that would be close to being a single.

That would be an anti climax single unless they have absolutely flipped it on its head.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Tom2112 said:

Atlas. At least it's doing something a bit different. Ain't going down is fine, but it's going backwards.

The actual answer would be neither. I think they need to release an absolute belter next after the last two misfires.

That would be an anti climax single unless they have absolutely flipped it on its head.

The version we all heard would flop so hard. The chorus is very weak, they just tried to disguise the lack of a strong melody with all the layers. 

And there's way, way too much of the "Axlisms" in the verses, all the "hay,hays" and the "uuhhs" and "aahs" will annoy people pretty hard.

The only cool bit is the piano theme itself. 

Very much imo, of course.

2 minutes ago, El Guapo said:

The version we all heard would flop so hard. The chorus is very weak, they just tried to disguise the lack of a strong melody with all the layers. 

And there's way, way too much of the "Axlisms" in the verses, all the "hay,hays" and the "uuhhs" and "aahs" will annoy people pretty hard.

The only cool bit is the piano theme itself. 

Very much imo, of course.

Yeah that demo was interesting for about 2-3 days for me, it was a buzz hearing new songs but in the cold light of day it was hard to fool myself into thinking it was a great song... is there a good song in there? yeah, but it would need vocal tweaks as well as arrangement work, same goes for Atlas.

1 hour ago, Gordon Comstock said:

The only things Perhaps needed were a 2nd verse and a proper mix. The chorus is good (considering it's from the year 2000) and Robins solo is great. Of the songs we've heard, it has the most potential as a single IMO.

I actually didn't care for Perhaps initially, but it really grew on me. My second favorite out of all the 2019 leaks, under Hardschool. 

I'd be happy with it as is, but properly mixed, of course. Robin's solo is killer. I hope (if they don't keep it) Slash does it justice.