• Right Next Door To Hell
    • Don't Cry (Original)
    • Double Talkin' Jive
    • November Rain
    • Don't Damn Me
    • Dead Horse
    • Coma

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/19/2022 at 06:00 AM

8 minutes ago, Free Bird said:

We had this discussion already twice :lol:

I'm convinced it's Slash, too, btw.

Fucking Dead Horse still alive?

Dead Horse gets a pass due to this cheesy but also kinda great line. Stuff like this why we love GNR. :lol:

I was only a small child when the thought first came to me
That I'm a son of a gun and the gun of a son that brought back the devil in me

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, themadcaplaughs said:

This. There's a thread somewhere here about it. Certain pressings of the CD and cassette list Izzy as lead guitar on the song, but other say Slash. It's 100% Slash. 

I think last time I discussed this I was arguing that it was Izzy, but that was mostly because DieselDaisy was arguing the opposite and I had the habit of always disagreeing with him. Truth be told, it's probably Slash, but there are a few reasons why it could be Izzy, though.

3 hours ago, EvanG said:

I think last time I discussed this I was arguing that it was Izzy, but that was mostly because DieselDaisy was arguing the opposite and I had the habit of always disagreeing with him. Truth be told, it's probably Slash, but there are a few reasons why it could be Izzy, though.

Where the fuck is DD anyway? I can remember that he was part of the discussion but I thought he discussed it with... what's his name? It was an Izzy fan but I forgot his name...

6 hours ago, Jakey Styley said:

At this rate you idiots are going to put cringe ass Don't Damn Me as a Top 5 UYI 1 song. Like is that really what we're going with?

I think that's what's going to happen. I've voted for it every single round but it appears we are in the minority on here. 

17 hours ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Izzy was responsible for the singing in the studio, that means he is the singer live right? The argument doesn't work as you see

Well, he was also singing it live (while he still was in the band), with Axl doubling it. How does this work against the argument?

Izzy also played the first nightrain solo live (like in the studio) so it's not like he just opted against playing solos live.

Edited by Homefuck

14 hours ago, Free Bird said:

Where the fuck is DD anyway? I can remember that he was part of the discussion but I thought he discussed it with... what's his name? It was an Izzy fan but I forgot his name...

Yeah, I forgot his name too, he was part of the discussion, he claimed to be this Izzy expert and was convinced Izzy played that solo.