• Pretty Tied Up
    • Locomotive
    • So Fine
    • Estranged
    • You Could Be Mine
    • Don't Cry (Alternate Lyrics)
    • My World

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/25/2022 at 06:00 AM

3 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

I think it's so low class.

Anyway, this is the TOUGHEST album to vote for by far. I have a connection to almost every single song

Not for me.  Estranged will never get my vote.  And Yesterdays will only get my vote if Estranged is no longer an option.  

2 hours ago, GNRmello77 said:

I think based on the percentage of votes we can say that My world is the worst song in GN'R' catalogue in the eyes of us hardcore fans

It's a tie between my world and Absurd as far as original officially released gnr music. 

I believe we can say goodbye to My World😄

Edited by Tom2112

1 minute ago, rocknroll41 said:

I like stuff like OMG, My World and Silkworms/Absurd but I guess I’m in the minority there. Would rather listen to any of those than GITR, at least.

Get in the ring is fun. Top 10 on UYI? No chance but the rant is great in my opinion. Most people hearing it for the first time thought it was bad ass. It's a little juvenile but whatever! I wouldn't drip it from the album... We'll outside of if it was pick one great album from the two.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

I like stuff like OMG, My World and Silkworms/Absurd but I guess I’m in the minority there. Would rather listen to any of those than GITR, at least.

GITR has the coolest intro and it rocks. Not sure how that counts for nothing even if someone doesn't like the lyrics. I don't have to relate to all the lyrics of songs I listen to. Sometimes I just want something that rocks and GITR is a badass rocker.

• Like 4

54 minutes ago, Tom2112 said:

Get in the ring is fun. Top 10 on UYI? No chance but the rant is great in my opinion. Most people hearing it for the first time thought it was bad ass. It's a little juvenile but whatever! I wouldn't drip it from the album... We'll outside of if it was pick one great album from the two.

I like the “idea” of the rant cause it acts as a sorta “time capsule” relating to the journalists of the time, but something about the way Axl delivers it just feels “off” to me.

2 hours ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

GITR has the coolest intro and it rocks. Not sure how that counts for nothing even if someone doesn't like the lyrics. I don't have to relate to all the lyrics of songs I listen to. Sometimes I just want something that rocks and GITR is a badass rocker.

The man speaketh the truth!!!

1 hour ago, alfierose said:

Obviously it's going to be My World but I'm a long time So Fine hater so that's my choice until it goes. Worst ever GNR song. :lol:

As someone who wasted all their UYI I votes trying to kill a song... and I failed, I still commend you So fine will go out early first 4/5 I'd say! 

• Haha 1