Empty Skies

As you know, the humanitarian situation is increasingly dire and desperate.

Millions of people have no safe place to call home. More than 2.5 million have already left Ukraine, while countless more are still trapped underground, taking cover from the shelling, and desperate for a safe escape.

Hundreds of thousands of people still have no food, no water, no medical care, and no heat or electricity.

Red Cross teams have been working around the clock to get critical care to those who need it most, both in Ukraine and its bordering countries. But with recent freezing temperatures, and ongoing violence, an enormous number of people urgently need help right now.

Dirty Snake Mouth have recorded and release the single "Empty Skies" in the hope of raising some money to add to the fund.

The track is only available on bandcamp and we wont be putting it out on our regular platforms so we can maximise the money we raise:

https://dirtysnakemouth.bandcamp.com/track/empty-skies-in-support-of-the-red-cross-ukraine-fund

Edited by SoundOfAGun
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, lame ass security said:

Epic, great job. I love the way your vocals climb in the chorus. And I was getting a bit of a The Verve vibe with the backing track. Moving song. 

Thanks dude, we put it together from the instrumentals we have for the second album, pushed myself pretty hard with that rising melody line! Strings and choirs are East West samples, amazing stuff.

• Like 1