SA tour 2022

2 hours ago, itsprettytiedup said:

They're playing Hard Rock Live in Floripa, max capacity is for only 17.000 people :o

JSOM1475.jpg

Floripa is an island, and this is their biggest venue. Plus they have 2 more concerts near by, Curitiba and Porto Alegre.

Edited by FabioRoses
typo
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, FabioRoses said:

Floripa is an island, and this is their biggest venue. Plus they have 2 more concerts near by, Curitiba and Porto Alegre.

I'm sure that is a great time! I like smaller venues, one of a few (or more) things I miss about the CD-era lineup, the smaller venues. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
45 minutes ago, PrimalScream said:

Hey, folks!

Just as I decided to go to their concert in Goiania, Brazil, it seems like it is already sold out. The link to the nightrain pre-sale is still up though, so I wanted to check if I could get tickets that way. Does anyone have a spare pre-sale code? Cheers

The Nightrain presale only allows you to buy tickets one day earlier than the general public.

If the show is sold-out, it won’t make a difference to use the Nightrain presale.

Hey Guys, longtime GNR fan hoping to make it to my first ever concert in Recife Brazil on September 4. The fan club presale is us this Saturday. Could any of you guys, if you can of course, hit me up with a presale code? I’d really appreciate it. I’ve been a fan since I was 11 years old (now 25) and it’s a longtime dream of mine.

Many thanks in advance!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...