Jump to content

Use Your Illusion II Survivor - Round 8


Vote for your LEAST FAVORITE UYI II song to be evicted   

154 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair!

Breakdown...is gone!

Which song will be next to go?

 

Round 1 - My World
Round 2 - Shotgun Blues
Round 3 - So Fine
Round 4 - Get In The Ring
Round 5 - Knockin' on Heaven's Door
Round 6 - Don't Cry (Alternate Lyrics)
Round 7 - Breakdown
Round 8 - ???
Round 9 - ???
Round 10 - ???
Round 11 - ???
Round 12 - ???
Round 13 - ???
Round 14 - ???

HOW IT WORKS: Each round, you vote for your LEAST FAVORITE of the options. The option with the most votes gets eliminated in the next round, and so on, until only one song remains.

Edited by History2010
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is so fucking hard. I just listened to the 14 Years rough mix and it's so good, Izzys vocals are cooler and the ending solo they cut from the album is of course awesome. That gotta be on the UYI boxset later this year. So I can't vote for that song, went with Civil War

Edited by StrangerInThisTown
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

This is so fucking hard. I just listened to the 14 Years rough mix and it's so good, Izzys vocals are cooler and the ending solo they cut from the album is of course awesome. That gotta be on the UYI boxset later this year. So I can't vote for that song, went with Civil War

Never understood why they cut the outro and went with My World instead. One of the most stupid decisions this band ever made. And that's supposed to mean something.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, History2010 said:

Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair!

Breakdown...is gone!

Which song will be next to go?

 

Round 1 - My World
Round 2 - Shotgun Blues
Round 3 - So Fine
Round 4 - Get In The Ring
Round 5 - Knockin' on Heaven's Door
Round 6 - Don't Cry (Alternate Lyrics)
Round 7 - Breakdown
Round 8 - ???
Round 9 - ???
Round 10 - ???
Round 11 - ???
Round 12 - ???
Round 13 - ???
Round 14 - ???

HOW IT WORKS: Each round, you vote for your LEAST FAVORITE of the options. The option with the most votes gets eliminated in the next round, and so on, until only one song remains.

can I react to this one? :P

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

Yesterdays again, then 14 years, then Pretty Tied up, then Civil War, then Estranged, then You Could Be Mine, then Locomotive.

14 years, locomotive, ptu, yesterdays, civil war, estranged and ycbm wins.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

Yesterdays again, then 14 years, then Pretty Tied up, then Civil War, then Estranged, then You Could Be Mine, then Locomotive.

Locomotive out as number 5 (after Yesterdays and 14 Years).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've always liked Locomotive. I like Slash thunderous riff, Axl's layered vocals in the chorus, I think the lyrics are among Axl's best, the coda is cool and I really like the layered guitars in the final chorus. It's really my type of song :)

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hmm. It's hard. A mix up between Locomotive, Yesterdays and 14 years.

Edit: I’m a bit surprised, but actually I will have to give Yesterday the boot. Both Yesterday and Locomotive are not really my go to songs (actually Locomotive even less), but I found out that I like Locomotive more… while the length plays against it, the last 2 minutes kinda elevates it (also I got a bit tired of the Yesterdays when it seemingly was played at almost every concert I went).

 

Edited by PatrickS77
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Not even a question for me, Locomotive gotta go. I like Locomotive, but the others are just better songs that I rarely skip. Can't believe PTU is getting this many votes, I thought everyone here wanted it to be added to the set?😄 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...