New Jersey Giants stadium 1988 (paradise city video concert)

I didn’t know Canter went on tour with them outside of the US? I woulda thought Robert John would be a more likely person. On the Donnington crowd shot vid you can see a cameraman on the stage right in front of Axl n the band.

Edited by Nice Boy

On 4/24/2022 at 7:59 PM, Nice Boy said:

I didn’t know Canter went on tour with them outside of the US? I woulda thought Robert John would be a more likely person. On the Donnington crowd shot vid you can see a cameraman on the stage right in front of Axl n the band.

maybe someday the release those shows idk, maybe in no tour times 

• 3 months later...
On 4/22/2022 at 6:57 PM, MayconNuds said:

this show was recorded with 35mm analog cameras(film), if they were digitized today they could even reach 4k resolution, see the video quality of "it's so easy", it only has this quality because it was recorded with an analog camera (film)
this show deserves a bluray release

thisss THISSSSSSSSSSS @Fernando

I hope the full show is on film because some scenes in that Music Videos are used from other songs. Axl with cap + bandana. I don't think Axl wears White jacket no cap, used cap + bandana and at the end he used white jacken no cap again. I'm not talking about the Donnington Part.

I have both audio bootlegs from Donnington and Giant Stadium. Sounds okay.. it's a small setlist because GN'R was just a support band

Edited by t-p-d-a
  • Like 1