"The Spaghetti Incident?" Survivor - FINAL RESULTS

History2010

This result is a real surprise to me. I have never rated Ain’t It Fun much at all. It’s not terrible, but just not a very remarkable song, with quite depressing lyrics really. That said, I occasionally get it in my head. But I’d never put it on out of choice. Hair Of The Dog, New Rose and Raw Power would be my picks. 

• Like 1

K I listened to that Manson song after the last song.

Watching the documentary shows on Manson I recognized this song because he was seen singing it in the footage.

Not crazy about it, but Axl actually made it sound so much better than Charlie M.

The song isn't listened on the cd at all.

I would never have heard it if I didn't get a heads up about listening to it after the last song. thanks again.

10 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

K I listened to that Manson song after the last song.

Watching the documentary shows on Manson I recognized this song because he was seen singing it in the footage.

Not crazy about it, but Axl actually made it sound so much better than Charlie M.

The song isn't listened on the cd at all.

I would never have heard it if I didn't get a heads up about listening to it after the last song. thanks again.

How? I mean, why? The CD plays, the CD ends and when you not run to the CD player right when the CD ends, you hear it. That's the way millions of people got to hear that song.

• Like 1