Jump to content

Chinese Democracy Survivor - Round 1


Vote for your LEAST FAVORITE CD song to be evicted   

191 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

HOW IT WORKS: Each round, you vote for your LEAST FAVORITE of the options. The option with the most votes gets eliminated in the next round, and so on, until only one song remains.


Round 1 - ???
Round 2 - ???
Round 3 - ???
Round 4 - ???
Round 5 - ???
Round 6 - ???
Round 7 - ???
Round 8 - ???
Round 9 - ???
Round 10 - ???
Round 11 - ???
Round 12 - ???
Round 13 - ???
Round 14 - ???

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Once we’re done, please let’s not forget about the outliers, singles etc., before we do some final face off or whatever. 
Sympathy, OMG, SOYL, the latest singles, I’d even include stuff like Heartbreak Hotel, Dead Flowers etc. 
(On the other hand, one that’d I’d definitely avoid would be making a poll about (or including them somewhere else) the Village tracks. As if we haven’t had enough of those lists...)
 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, jamillos said:

Once we’re done, please let’s not forget about the outliers, singles etc., before we do some final face off or whatever. 
Sympathy, OMG, SOYL, the latest singles, I’d even include stuff like Heartbreak Hotel, Dead Flowers etc. 
(On the other hand, one that’d I’d definitely avoid would be making a poll about (or including them somewhere else) the Village tracks. As if we haven’t had enough of those lists...)
 

Yeah agreed. Do an outliers poll comprised of:

Sympathy for the Devil

OMG

SoYL

Hard Skool

ABSURD

Heartbreak Hotel

Free Fallin'

Salt of the Earth

Dead Flowers

Sailing

I Feel Good

Wichita Lineman

Black Hole Sun

Dust in the Wind

It Tastes Good etc etc

And an AXL/DC poll.

 

P.S. Riad

Edited by Oldest Goat
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

Yeah agreed. Do an outliers poll comprised of:

Sympathy for the Devil

OMG

SoYL

Hard Skool

ABSURD

Heartbreak Hotel

Free Fallin'

Salt of the Earth

Dead Flowers

Sailing

I Feel Good

Wichita Lineman

Black Hole Sun

Dust in the Wind

It Tastes Good etc etc

And an AXL/DC poll.

 

P.S. Riad

Live Covers and demos should not be included, because non of these are offical releases. Some of the Songs you mentioned where not even Player by the whole Band.

 

But the 5 offical Songs, Sympathy,  shadow, OMG, absured and Hard skool should get Theorie own litten vote.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Scraped. After it’s gone, I’ll struggle with the rest.

Riad is my jam at the minute. What a great fucking song that I never appreciated enough back in the day when all we had were the live performances.

I’ll throw this in here too - to my ears, Chinese Democracy is both Axl Rose and Guns N’ Roses at their very best. What a fucking album.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Loved the live versions of madagascar and street of Dreams (the blues) (from RIR I suppose) when I downloaded them from napster/limewire/whatever back in the day. The studio versions doesn't hold up. Still better than the majority of the songs on CD. Voted Riad.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Dean said:

Scraped. After it’s gone, I’ll struggle with the rest.

Riad is my jam at the minute. What a great fucking song that I never appreciated enough back in the day when all we had were the live performances.

I’ll throw this in here too - to my ears, Chinese Democracy is both Axl Rose and Guns N’ Roses at their very best. What a fucking album.

:rofl-lol:

No wonder you fuckers vote like you vote. Your taste's terrible :hahafyou:

Riad... :lol:... Chinese the very best GNR :awesomeface:

Edited by Free Bird
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Dean said:

 

Riad is my jam at the minute. What a great fucking song that I never appreciated enough back in the day when all we had were the live performances.

 

Same here, I went through a pretty long CD phase a few weeks ago and it was the first time I really got "Riad". What a kick ass song with such a punch. Back in the day I really disliked it.

I have to say, CD as a whole really grew on me over the years, I even enjoy stuff like the watered down "IRS" (compard to the first leak) or "If the world".

Anyway, I voted "Scraped". At first I really liked the kick ass and fuck off factor of it, but now I view it as kind of childish. I remember it being played before commercial breaks on a small German sports tv channel for a few weeks. That was basically all the promo the album got back then.

  • GNFNR 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...