• There Was a Time
    • Catcher in the Rye
    • Sorry
    • I.R.S.
    • This I Love
    • Prostitute
    • Madagascar

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/22/2022 at 06:00 AM

This I Love can go. This is easier than I thought with this album.

10 minutes ago, Free Bird said:

Shackler's...

C'mon guys. There are so many songs left that I wanna vote for. Please kick out Shackler's with me.

This one is next for me!

Edited by YOUCOULDBEMINE.

6 hours ago, Towelie said:

Piss off all the people voting Shacklers Revenge! That's one of the best on the album.

Hard agree. Shackler's is heavy and crazy and top tier Bucket/Bumble shit. What's wrong with this place?!

Voting for This I Love again. Great solo. Teenage lyrics.

• Like 3

Shacklers is a swing at something out of GNR’s wheelhouse that IMO actually does land. The genre they were going for, while you might not be a fan of it, they nailed it. It’s a solid nu metal with a catchy hook and some impressive shredding. By the time 2008 rolled around this music was way out of style which made it even weirder as a GNR song, but this is not a bad song and I’m surprised to see it disliked so much.

I’m still voting CD, I think it’s a boring song that doesn’t show off Axl’s vocals or sense of melody.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lio said:

It seems I have a thoroughly different look on CD than most of you. I hope IRS doesn't get voted off yet! I really really like that song, even if the lyrics are a bit ridiculous.

And If the World has that bit where Axl goes from the left ear to the right ear in your headphones :wub: I can only conclude people voting it off have never listened to it through headphones :lol:

You're easy to impress :D

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Lio said:

It seems I have a thoroughly different look on CD than most of you. I hope IRS doesn't get voted off yet! I really really like that song, even if the lyrics are a bit ridiculous.

And If the World has that bit where Axl goes from the left ear to the right ear in your headphones :wub: I can only conclude people voting it off have never listened to it through headphones :lol:

Also agree that the “la, la da da…” part should’ve kept ITW around for at least one more round

7 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

Fuck you! Prostitute is in the top 3 minimum.

I voted Shackler.

Prostitue doesn't do much for me either.

That said, 3:44 - 3:57 of Prostitute is transcendent.  The upward lift along with Axl's melody line really lifts the song to a height it never finds elsewhere.   It's a shame he/they chose to back down at 3:57 rather than keeping up with the momentum that starts around 3:44.  

1 hour ago, Jakey Styley said:

It’s things like the drumming in Prostitute that make me think Axl has tacky taste sometimes. Like, put some real fucking drums on this otherwise organic track you weirdo

Yeah, for me, the drumming in the verses makes it nearly impossible to focus on everything else. It feels like a mismatch with everything else going on.